The True Form of Him

I was shocked and I felt my hand burning and hurts a lot. When I looked at my hand, it was bleeding. I guess that that bloody hunter Eric has came to the "rescue"... Well I meant "Kill". When I looked up to Chikigami, His eyes were light blue then slowly turned to bloodish red.
He looked at my hand and jump fiercely onto Eric. Eric shot his arm with his raffle and got away limping. When Chikigami look at me, He's eye from red turned to glowing blue. He called out Lynn and Lan to come by and to the nursing. Lynn's right hand and Lan's left hand touch my injured hand and both of their other hand hold each other hand. Slowly my injured fade away and didn't left a single scar! I looked at them and blinked my eyes twice. How did you did that?! I asked in curiosity. Its called the twins cure... Lan said while taking off her hand from Lynn's head. Their two cute neko ears disappeared after they put each other hands down. When I looked back to Chikigami. His eyes turned back to dark blue and put out a smile. He swipe his hand telling me to follow him and open a wooden door beside the staircase. He showed me my bed and my wardrobe. there's a lot of dress in it and 4 uniforms that was listed " The Night Academy".
It was a sleeveless white uniform with a night. There's a round bath stick the academy's title and another rectangular batch written "Y/N". He has prepared everything before I was here! So he was not lying at all! But bullshit! I can't be the one? This must be a dream! But I lost my family long ago, still now I found out that the person who was taking care of me all the time was a Werewolf Hunter! And a werewolf was looking after me all the time?! This can't be real...
When I was still thinking back whatever it is happening now, I felt a heavy smack on my back.
Stop daydreaming. As you can see, this is your room. Here is the bathroom, your desk, your wardrobe, your bed. He introduce my new room to me while pointing the place. After he's done he gave me a wild hug and leave the room. I jump cheerfully on my bed and it was so comfortable. I take a light shower, brush my teeth and change my clothes and go to bed. When I was about to closed my heavy eyes, Chikigami opened the door and and put a alarm clock on my desk. Tomorrow you'll start your school. Before 7:30am you must be ready. You'll still have tuition in your class at 8:30pm~10:00pm. He explained and leave the room with the last word he said, " Sweet dream". I finnaly closed my heavy eyes and have a deep sleep. The next day......