Eating without peace( being stalk)

I was stretching up my hand about to tie my hair to a pony tail until a huge crowd run towards me holding a book or a paper and a pen. I was squeezed in the crowd and hardly have any air to breath.
Girl 1
Y/N~sama! Can I have your autograph!?
Girl 2
Y/N~sama! Can I have your signature!
Man 1
Your so beautiful Y/N~sama!
Man 2
Your body shape is like a model Y/N~chan!
Girl 3
Hey, get of my way! I want to take Y/N~sama autograph!
Man 3
I love you Y/N~sama!
Y/N P.O.V
Wow! I didn't know that I was so popular In just the first day of school! The teacher must have announce to the whole school I guess... I bet Hotori~kun must have been surprise too.
I look at Hotori~kun and yup! His golden glowing eyes were wide open then he swipe my hand and hold on a tight grip.
Hotori~kun P.O.V
Wow! Its her first day in this academy and felt like the most popular girl in this school. Of course she'll be popular because she's MY Y/N and she charming and her beautiful face will always brings anyone from dark to bright! But I can't help other boys squashing and hugging around her like that, I just don't feel comfortable until I decide to hold on her hand and move fast speed to the top of the roof.
He's wolf ears pop out and some start to walk backwards and move a space for him. Then he hold my hand even tighter, I can feel his nails growing longer and did accidentally scratched me. In a blinked, I'm already on the top of the roof. He saw my hand bleeding and his eyes turned to blue and apologized. He licked of the blood on my hand and it cured instantly without leaving any scars. I was curious why everyone saw his ears but never thought its weird, as if its the expression of its not the first time so I ask. Ne... Hotori~kun? Hmmph? He look at me confusedly with his ears flipping up and down. Why did they look at you like its normal when they saw your ears? I asked. It is because their the same. He explained. You see this school is a supernatural school. So at night their power increase that's why it called the night academy. He explained again. So you mean that Eric is also one of them? I asked. Nah! He's just a hunter with a riffle. Then why didn't you tell the headmaster to kick him out. I asked again. I tried but he said there's no evidence to kick him out. Wait... You said everyone at there has supernatural or powers abilities, then what about me? He giggled and said, you must discover yourself, I can't tell ya! He smirks while I pouted my face at him. He then said one word that shocks me. Would you like to go to the ball with me? He smirks.
Y/N P.O.V
Ya, I forgot there's a night ball tonight the teacher announced earlier. First day of school and there's a ball. I can't decide what to wear. When I am 'home' I'll search for some fancy dress. I can't believe he actually ask someone like me!
>////<.
I blushed a little and nodded. He was so happy and push his lips on mine and said.
Don't worry about the dress, I've already prepared one for you last night! He said excitingly while messing my hair up.
I smiled and look at him but that I see his eyes were shock when he sees mine. What is it? I asked. No..noth...nothing. I have no idea why his stuttering but I think somethings wrong and I ignore.
Hotori P.O.V
Her eyes! It was sparkling blue like snowflakes! Don't tell me she's the ice princess with ice and water powers... We'll see that tonight. She's just a newbie and already starting to have her abilities! It took at least 3 days to have their abilities. I wonder why...