The Hunter's threaten

I was looking after you all the time since you were a kid. You were born with the full moon birth mark. You mean this, I pulled down my sleeve and showed him. Yes, indeed. They said if the full moon birth mark owner will fall in love with a wolf. that wolf will be an Alpha and you mark will glow with a red light. So you mean you want me to fall in love with you. I said sarcastically. You can said like that. He smirks. But will the alpha would still love her? I ask? Of course. He said excitingly as if he's gonna hear my confess in just 1 second. Lets see after 3 months. I said.
Girl 1 speaking
Okay, knock it off love birds, my turn to do the introducing. I'm a Neko beings. He says his name is Chikigami dono. My name is Lynanova, You could call me Lynn for short. That girl over there is my twin sister. Her name is Lanoeva, You could called her Lan for short as well. And that Guy over there is...
Guy 1 speaking
I'll do my own explanation pussy! I'm a demon. My names Leo. Welcome Y/N. Are you hungry?
A little actually. I said.
What would you like? cornflakes? angel hair or salads?
I'll take salads! Thank you very much. Not until 5
minutes, Leo hold a fresh bowl of salad coming to me. when I want to reached for it. I discovered I was tied up with a rope. Then Chikigami came near and said, Oh sorry Y/N, I forgot to cut the rope. I was afraid that when your awake you run away. Slowly
his nail grew longer and cut the rope on my hand, he left a scar on my hand too... I reached to the bowl and eat the salad slowly even I'm hungry because I'm a decent girl. ha ha... Then, there's a gunshot through the glass window and......
Author speech
Read the next chapter! if you like the story, be sure to vote and comment and tell me how do you think it is.^~^