The Night Ball

When we reached home, I lied on the sofa, when I was about to close my heavy eyes. Hotori~kun knocks my forehead and told me to follow him. I followed him up the stairs and saw a black long gown with some x stripe with white slowly down the its waist.
There's also a pair of gloves hanging at the collar and a pair of black high heel boots on the floor. I hope you'll like it, he said cheerfully and leave his room. I guess he wants me to try it on, so I did. It fits well and I quickly take it off afraid he came in, its a surprise, I said in my heart.
I took the the dress and walk in my room and hang it on my wardrobe. I lied on my bed and about to close my sleepy eyes again until Hotori~kun came and asked me about the dress, I said I liked them and gave him an adorable smile. He blushes a little and hug me tightly and said, Aww, your so cuuute when you smile. I felt I can hardly breath and pat him on his bag and he notice so he let go and apologized. He let me take some rest and left the room. I finally lied on my bed and close my sleepy eyes and was having a sweet dream. My dream was crash by Hotori~kun tickling my waist making me burst out to laugh. Wakey, wakey! Its already 5:30pm! You must get change already. I beg him for another 5 minutes but he kept pecking my lips... Fine...fin...fine...hey! Stop it!!!
I yelled. He smirks while I looking at the alarm clock. Shoots! Its already 5:35pm! I must take a shower! I push him out of the bedroom and took out my clothes to take a shower. When I came out dry my hair. Its already 5:50pm!! I quickly put on my night dress, gloves and boots and braided my sided hair on top of my head and came out quickly but bumped onto Hotori~kun. He looked at me and blushes a lot and put something on my head, it was a black rose matched with my night dress. He held up his hand like a gentleman and said, shall we go now my little angel? I blushes to see him wearing a long sleeve white uniform with a bow with another layer of a long sleeve black coat.
I nodded and held his hand and follow him to his car and he drove me to a 5 star mall where the ball was held. We went in and my friends saw me and a lot of them praise me, even my teachers. Some boy even blush when they look at me but Hotori~kun deadly eyes locked on them... The melody played and we dance gracefully in the beautiful light. I don't know you can dance..^////^ I blush while making fun of him. You don't know a lot about me. He said while smirking. Gentleman. I spit out a word which made his face turned red like a tomato. But the ball but interrupted when....