This is awkward!!!

I was about to run down the stairs but he pinned me towards the wall and kisses me roughly. His right hand pinned mine against the wall while the other hand swipe under my skirt and touch my butt! I wanted to push him but his too strong, and somethings tells me I want this feeling. I kiss him back and he held me to my bed and slide on top of me. We make out and was disturb by Lanoeva. Mrs Y/N, Leo wants to meet you at the backyard. oh! umm.. sorry to disturb the romance but he wants to talk to you before you went to school.. Lanoeva said nervously.
He groans and let me go while I nervously put on my clothes and went down.
Time skip~
I went to the backyard and saw Leo sat on the swing. I followed his position by sitting next to him. I heard that you are in love with Hotori, how more deep can you cut me?! I was shocked to see his expression as his tears ran down when his eyes wide open and look at me. But you never talk to me! Plus Hotori needs me by his side to take care of his wolf control! I answer back as if I did nothing wrong. I wanted to talk to you, but that dogs been around you all the time! So please Y/N~chan, don't ignore me, It makes me feel I'm all ALONE... He said emotionless yet sad. I'm so sorry that I've been ignoring you all the time, but I'm sure I'll hang out with you often. I said patting his back when he gave me a soft yet passionate kiss. I blush at his reaction.
Time skip~
I walked to the dining and saw Hotori~kun sitting there with his face darkened. I looked at him confuse then finally notice his jealous! He probably heard our conversation cuz I saw his wolf ear and he won't be disappointed for nothing. I walk over to him and patted his head signing him its nothing to be jealous off. He smiled weakly but touching at the same time knowing that I care for him. His gently crash his lips onto mine and pulled back. Thanks babe, thats helps a lot! I kisses him back then sit next to him. I push my chair closer to him and he land his hand around my back. When I was about to put my food in my mouth, he grab my hand and took the spoon signing me to Aah(open my mouth) So I did, he feed me gently and passionate. I was about to question him why, but he cut me off by swooping the spoon in my mouth and said, remember I told you that I'll serve wherever you are. I blush slidely as my bed thoughts came back surrounding my head. He saw me blushing and pinch my cheeks. Aww! Your so adorable when you blush! I swear to god I almost spit out the fried rice when he did that. When I'm finish he ask me to sit at the living room and watch some TV shows. He ate his in just a blink and wash both our dishes. Then he came and join me watching TV. I saw my favourite Idol Kurama Makashiwa and squeal out loud. His expression immediately change after seeing my reaction. I added a word, but not as charming as you... He bumped up and crash his lips onto mine harshly. We can't control the lust when we make out, so we're late for school.