School- Boring~

When I woke up, I barely can move. Then I realise a heavy muscle hand curl around my waist and his leg on my knees. Hotori...its morning, time to wake up. He growled and release me then said. Why do we need to woke up soo early. I answered in confusion. We have school! Did you forget?! He stops and said, whatever, hey... why don't we skip school today? he gave me a weird expression as if I denied I'll regret. Fine! But this is FIRST and LAST...I replied. Deal.
First let me take a shower. I said as I went in the bathroom and do my business. When I was done, I asked him where are we going so I can know what to wear. He said we are going jogging. So I decided to wear a white long sleeve shirt, white shorts, white sport shoes and a white jogging band on my head. Look picture below:

While he wore a sleeveless shirt, shorts and Adidas sport shoes

While he wore a sleeveless shirt, shorts and Adidas sport shoes. We went to the park near our house and start jogging. When he run about a long distance from me. I felt something sharp cut through my knee. I yelp and Hotori turn around and in a few second, his eyes turned yellow then red. His body start to grow fur and growing bigger and his muscle arm burst to a huge muscle arm with long claw, his nose grew long with his mouth grew wider then his leg pulled long and tall. He turned into a big wild werewolf! He run so fast until I can't even look with my human eyes then my eyes glowed snowy blue. He strangle a unknown hunter to the floor. You know that if you killed a hunter your werewolf being will grew bigger and wilder right? The hunter smirks while saying a deadly warning.
In a blink the hunters head been plug of by him. Suddenly he growled and his chest grew wider and his leg grew longer. His teeth was sharper than usual and he body grew bigger again. Run... His mumbled while growling. So I did. I have no where to run so I decided to run to one of the building and reach the highest ground. Then....
Author speech:
Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't been updating for. looong time. I'm busy of my coming exam so I'll as soon as possible next time. Hope you guys love and vote my story!>^<