The Ice Princess is..Me!!??

We were dancing gracefully and hearing words of people surrounding us saying, such a wonderful couple. As we were dancing, Cling!! a sound came from above and notice that someone has shoot the chandelier above us. When it was about to hit us, Hotori~kun's wolf ear pop out and push me aside as fast as he could but too late. I was safe but his both leg had been stuck in the chandelier. Then Eric(the hunter) came out of the crowd surrounding us holding a stake getting ready to stab Hotori~kun which freaks me out. I pray as hard as I could until a bright light surrounding me.

Everyone's eyes surrounding me, even Eric's eyes look at me shockingly

Everyone's eyes surrounding me, even Eric's eyes look at me shockingly .
Slowly I float in the air and snow began to fall out of nowhere. My eyes was snowy blue and my night gown change to a light blue dress glowing and sparkling. There's a tiara on my head and a bracelet made of snow on my left hand and on my right hand there's a long blue sword.
There was a circle light under Eric's leg and his leg slowly turned to ice and I drove my sword toward his neck and his head flied off.

Of course there's no blood split off 'cause it's all freeze to ice

Of course there's no blood split off 'cause it's all freeze to ice. I look at myself and realise I was still glowing. I didn't bother and quickly run towards Hotori~kun who was unconscious. He's head was bleeding because the chandelier hit his head. I don't know what is this feeling but suddenly my hand glow and I touch his head and it was glowing and started to heal. Then the blood on the floor slowly move backwards and go back to his head and it didn't left any scar as if nothing happen at all. He slightly open his eyes and saw me, Eric's iced head on the floor and saw my sword. And there goes what I thought, Your the ice princess. He mumbled. I'm a what!! I can't believe what I heard. The ice princess?!! I can't be The One?! I ask in curious. You must had got the wrong person. I said. No, I didn't! Look at your sword, There's a symbol of a royal bloodline. He answered me with full confidants. I turned around to face everyone and they bowed. Wait! I'm not like a Queen or a King. Its not a big deal to bow! I said to everyone while blushing. When they stand up, I sigh as I was about to look back at Hotori~kun. He push his lips onto mine and the chandelier float up went back to normal, Eric's freeze body turned ash and vanished in the air, outside the flower blooming and Hotori~kun groaned in pain for a second and he glowed and again went back to normal with his head facing down. I walk over to him and he said, Its too strong. Now I'm overpowered. I'm afraid I would hurt you in the red moon the day after tomorrow. He said while shaking. Aww, you know you wouldn't. I consoled him as he smile and put his head on my shoulder. Then I went back normal again and from glowing to normal again. I was wearing the black gown, the gloves and boots again, even my black bow on my head returned. He held out his hand for a dance and I hold his hand. The melody then played out again, this time everyone eyes staring at us dancing and clap there hand. I became the Prom Queen and Hotori~kun became the Prom King. We both dance happily. About 11:30pm, we left the ball and went home. We took a photo together at home before we get changed because we don't want to forget this wonderful night. When I changed and lied on my bed. My sleepy eyes easily close. In midnight I was in a deep sleep until feeling that I can't turn around. I slightly open my eyes and notice that Hotori~kun was cuddling me tightly. I peck his lips and he slightly open his eyes and look at me. He blushes and he closed his eyes. I played his hair as he blush and hug me even tighter. You like to joke me around eh? I won't surrender! He said confidently as his sleepy eyes turns awake. I won't surrender neither! I defeat back by words. He pulled my head with his other hand and go close to my lips and he kissed me, he doesn't let go until 17 seconds. Are you going to surrender now? He smirks. I blushes as I close my eyes and back to sleep. He use is leg hold on to me to warm me when he sense that I was shivering and cuddled me tight. His perfume were so nice that can hardly make me fell to sleep again. Still.... I slept.

 I slept