Fanboy ( A magcon/O2l Fanfic )

It was an early calm morning as the newly vine and youtube famous teen had just woken up. Sity was just the average 16 year old kid looking for fun. He had only created his vine and youtube account 2 weeks ago and is already famous.

Sity's P.O.V: I had just got up tired and ready to deal will all the fan girls waiting to see me. I got in the shower and did my usual routine. I got dressed in a black Cali shirt and khaki shorts and red vans. I put on a Melanie Iglesias hoodie and headed down town. As I got off my penny board a band of fans greeted me. I took many pictures,exchanged numbers, ect. After I left I started going to a boba shop because Starbucks is over rated. As I left a man by the name Bart Bordlen approached me and had asked if I wanted to join him on a tour with a group of boys called Magcon.

Bart's P.O.V: As I approached the teen Sity Kim I felt really nervous. I asked him "would you like to be apart of the magcon group?" He tilted his head and said "let me think about it... I'll call you". "Here's my number" I said giving it to him. He walks towards his mom's car and drives away leaving me standing here alone.

Sity's P.O.V: When I got home I showered and changed into sweats and a white shirt. I headed down stairs and asked what was for dinner my mom told me "steak and beans." I decided to check my twitter on my iPhone I got as a present. As I was scrolling through my feed I saw all the pics I took with the fans and smiled to myself. My mom called me for dinner and we ate and talked about the man I met downtown. I went to my room checked my Instagram and then went to sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up to the. Sound if my phone ringing and saw that it was my best friend Brianna. I answered and said "Hello?" She said "SITY I was wondering if you wanted to go hang out with me at cedar point?" I gladly said "yes" and went to go shower. After I finished my morning routine I put on some black jeans and a black and white striped shirt and a gray north face hoodie, I finished my look with a pair of black vans.

I called her and asked if she was ready and told her ill be there in 10. I picked her up and we went to Starbucks first.(I know I said it was over rated) I order 2 caramel macchiatos because that was both of our favorite drinks. We headed off towards cedar point which was about 25 minutes away. I drove and saw that Brianna had fallen asleep. I thought it would be funny to scare her so when we got there I screeched the tires and screamed in attemp to frighten her. She woke up instantly and hit me for being so mean.She exclaimed "I HATE YOU" and I just laughed.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance. I payed for our bracelets and we went in. We first went to the thunder hawk which I had heard was one of the scariest rides. We got on a as we went already for the first 5 seconds everyone on the ride include us screamed our lungs out. Brianna and I went on a lot more rides had some food and started to leave. I drove to my house to hang out and I told her about magcon. I went down stairs into the kitchen and asked my mom if I could go. She hesitated for a second and then said yes!! I was so excited and me and Brianna ran back up to my room screaming. I hear my sister yell at me and her to shut and we just laughed. I drove her home then went home myself and passed out.