New Member

Sity's P.O.V.

I set up my tripod and open my camera, I start with my intro

" Hi o2l " that's right, I'm the new member of o2l taking Connors place while he is in the hospital from the cliff incident. I continue talking into the camera. " you might not have expected me to be here and might not like me being here but I'm doing this for Connor. " I told them what had happened at the cliff and the current condition he was in.

I then told them I was quitting magcon and was going to start YouTube again. I answered some twitter questions and decided I had talked enough. I say goodbye and did my outro.

I edited the video and posted the video. Big Mistake. My twitter and YouTube notifications started to blow up. I looked at all the comments and tweets " you're ugly. Go die. Ew. I want Connor back. " I instantly regretted posting the video and decided to go to sleep.

* The next morning *

I woke up and decided to go visit Connor with the guys. I open up our group chat and ask them and they all say yeah. I get in my car and go to the house and find all the boys waiting. " Took you long enough. " they all piled into my car and we headed towards the hospital.

The lady at the front desk asked " who are you looking for? Connor Franta. 5th floor room 195. Thank you ma'm. " We go to the elevator and head up towards Connors room. We knock on the door and Connor talks signaling us to come in. Entering the room most of us gasped at how Connor looked. His arm and leg was in a cast and his head had bandages around them. His right eye was purple and swollen and he had a few cuts here and there. He sees our faces and heard us gasp and chuckles in response. " relax guys I'm fine. " We sit down and talk about all the thinks that had been going on and then it's already time to leave. We say bye to Connor and head home.

Ok guys so I don't really know what to write and i usually only write when someone reads my book giving me one more read than before. I've been procrastinating a lot and home coming just ended yesterday! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote.