Hospitals

What's up my party people? Cliff hanger..... I know I feel bad for putting that well anyways I'm leaving for a road trip to Minnesota on Friday and it's a 10 hours drive from michigan so I think I'll be writing a lot on the trip so yeah... Well here I go. I'm about to cry writing this chapter.

* Recap *

Connor's P.O.V.

I drew a card with a tear drop on it and I instantly knew what it stood for.

* Flash Back *

Ever since I had moved out of my parents house and on to my own life I felt depressed and very sad. I was a eccedentasiast, a person known for faking a smile. I always faked a smile in my videos for my fans and my friends. Even with my own family I felt sad but they made me feel a little better.

* Flash Back Over *

She was about to grab my hand when I decided to get up and run. I ran as fast as I could hearing ricky and Sity call my name and come after me. It was a good thing I took track because I ran faster than them and I ran up to a cliff I always went to when I was upset. I reached the top and stayed there for about 2 hours and that's when ricky and the boys found me. I got up not that upset anymore and started to walk. All of a sudden the ground started shaking and I blacked out......

Sity's P.O.V

" CONNOR! " me and the boys screamed in unison as Connor plummeted towards the water. I started running and heard the boys scream my name, little did they know I won state swimming and as I did a dive they gasped.

I dove into the freezing dark water and looked around for Connor. It was took dark and I couldn't see a think. All of a sudden I see something that looks like seaweed and bark but realized it was Connors hair! I grabbed him and swam about 6 minutes to shore and saw the anxious boys waiting.

We all crowded around Connor and jc screamed " WAIT! I took a class for being a life guard and I learned CPR " we all stared at him and he started to preform on Connor. Connor slowly came back and we all sighed with relief.

Jc's P.O.V.

" WOAHH " I gasped as I saw Sity dive off the cliff. The guys and me all ran to the edge just as we saw Sity enter the water. Ricky exclaimed " We shouldn't be standing here we gotta go get help or something! " We all ran to the beach looking for help and already saw that many people had gathered.

After waiting for a little Sity finally came with Connor in his arm. I exclaimed " WAIT, I took a class for being a life guard and I learned CPR. " I got looks from everyone and started to pump Connors chest and sucking any excess liquid from his lips. Connor finally popped up with life again thanking me.