Digi Tour

Sity's P.O.V

Our lips were inches away and.....

The ride had started working again and we started going back down. The sudden jolt had made bot of us hit our heads together. I could tell that she was sad and I knew it would be too awkward to try again.

Hailey's P.O.V

My bestfriend Sydney and I had just gotten to the pier to have some fun. We walked for about 20 minutes and that's when I had spotted my idol... SITY KIM. I excitedly whispered to Sydney and told her how he was standing there and we should approach. When approaching we both screamed " OMGOMGOMG ARE YOU SITY KIM? " causing strangers to stare. He chuckled and smiled in the cutest way causing me to die inside.

We had asked if we could hang out with them and they all had said sure! I was so happy knowing I got to hang out with Sity Kim and magcon boys. We went around the carnival getting food, playing games, and riding rides. We played this one game and Sity won me a giant teddy bear!

It was getting dark and we decided to go on he Ferris wheel. Sity and I went on a separate one while the others together. As the fireworks started the Ferris wheel got stuck with us on the top. It was really beautiful seeing the beach and fireworks lighting it up.

Towards the end of the fireworks me and Sity leaned in towards each other. " Am I going to kiss him? How will it feel! I can't believe this is happening! My breath probably stinks, what ever. I started to lean in more and all of a sudden the ride works causing me and him to collide foreheads. He looked pretty sad not being able to kiss but I knew he had a girlfriend so I couldn't bring myself to try again.

* 3 days later *

Sity's P.O.V

I had stayed up he night before, excited knowing today was digi tour! I was blessed with the opportunity of traveling with the o2l guys and go to their conventions. I had everything packed and got ready. Since I had stayed up I penny boarded to Starbucks and got my self some coffee to keep me awake and a muffin.

I skated home, got my stuff and said goodbye to my mom. I skated to the bus bringing my penny board along knowing how adventurous the whole group and I are. I greeted o2l and was happy seeing them. We all filed onto the bus and got settled. The whole ride to Vancouver was dreadful and boring. Everyone didn't have wifi besides me, lucky for them I was a wifi hotspot.

We tried playing basic car ride games such as eye-spy or passing cars or even counting trucks. Later while I was looking out the window I saw this girl screaming and crying in her car. I went on twitter and found hers under the hashtag IFoundO2L. I quickly tweeted her, followed and messaged and saw her scream even more as if she was being possessed.

We finally made it in Vancouver and the boys had to go to stage practice, I didn't have to considering I was a guest. I went and skated through the town/city and was attacked by some fans. They asked for autographs and pictures and I excepted. Making up an excuse of leaving I skated towards the local taco bell.

Arriving at Taco Bell I was excited to get by food. I held a door open for an old couple and was about to go but more people came. More and more came until I got sick of it and slammed it in the last persons face. Realizing it was sienna my cousin I said sorry and was also very surprised on why she was in Vancouver.

We went up and I ordered a 12 pack half soft and half hard shells for the guys and me, also getting a baja blast to help me wash it down. My cousin had ordered and we started skating back towards the rehearsal area. I knew my cousin had a MAJOR and I mean major crush on Connor so bringing her along would get very interesting.

We made it back to the studio and as sienna entered and bumped into Conor I saw a connection right away. Connor said " oh sorry " as sienna had at the same time. We went back to where all the boys were and ate our food.

When we finished our food I saw sienna with Connor talking and laughing. I saw Connor start to lean in and sienna freaked out and said that she had to leave. As she left I got a text saying how she was an idiot for freaking out, I just replied with a hahah and made fun of her.

It was only 8:45 but we had to get our sleep for the big show tomorrow. We all got changed into our pjs talked for a little and went to sleep.

* The next morning *

We all got up and ready for the show that started in about 5 minutes. When everyone settled the intro song went on.

" Let me tell you about 6 young fellas that really know how to get down.

Coast to coast from NY to LA cause they run this fucking town.

I'm talking about Jc Caylen Connor Sam Ricky Kian and Trevor Moran.

So check yourself before you wreck yourself cause you're rocking with the whole damn fam.

Okay, that's o2l but you already know and if you really don't then you're out the window.

And they're never going to keep you feeling lonely.

The only problem is this bitch Chloe.

Ricky got sass, Sam got love, Trevor got them notes from above, Connor got the giggles and Kian is a pro, and jc is from Texas.

Tonight, we're gonna give them he'll, everybody's screaming O2L

Aoooooh

Aoooooh

Aoooooh "

As the guys ran in the crowd erupted in screams. When the song ended they introduced me I ran on to stage and everyone was screaming for me. They gave me my own mike and we sang and danced in stage. Jc did a back flip off of mine and Kian's shoulder and I thought it was awesome. We answered some fan questions and at the end I went closer to the crowd and got touched by all the fans.

When it was over we went back to the bus and started driving home after our very first tour until 5 weeks.