The future

Sity's P.O.V.

Me and they guys had just gotten home from the tour and were all tired considering it was 2 a.m. Once everyone was dropped off at the o2l house I decided to spend the night. We all changed and went to bed.

* The next morning *

I quickly got up wondering where I was remembering I spent the night at the o2l house. I went up stairs to see if anyone was awake and I saw Connor on his computer. I went and sat down next to him and started a conversation.

" so Connor "

" yeah Sity? "

" you like my cousin sienna? " instantly I saw him blush and try to hide it.

" u umm u mm y yeah " Connor mumbled but I still heard it.

I screamed " AHA " really loud which caused me and Connor to laugh probably waking up the rest of the guys. I asked Connor where the bathroom was so I could get ready and he showed me the direction. I grabbed a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and a pair of navy vans and a California SnapBack to top it off.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and showered then got dressed. I came out the bathroom to see ricky making pancakes for everyone. I shouted " morning! " and he looked at me with an annoyed face. I looked over at Connor and we started giggling and ricky told us " shut up or you don't get any " causing me and Connor to become silent.

Connors P.O.V.

I was awake in my room playing on my computer ever since we got home. I heard a noise in the hallways and doors opening and closing, probably was Sity. I saw him open my door and come in.

He started talking to me and he said " so Connor " " yeah Sity? " I replied back. " you like my cousin sienna? " I started to blush and I knew Sity saw. I mumbled the words " u umm u mm y yeah " so he wouldn't hear but he did! All of a sudden he screamed " AHA " causing us both to laugh and wake up everyone. He asked where the bathroom was and I showed him.

As he left to the bathroom I saw all the boys coming out of their rooms and I sincerely apologized to all of them. I went into the upstairs bathroom and got ready. I put on a white tank, jean shorts, my red toms and a gray beanie.

I went downstairs and sat on the island as Ricky was making pancakes. I saw Sity come out of the bathroom and look at Ricky and shout " Good Morning! " . I knew Ricky gave him a pretend annoyed face and Sity looked over at me and we started giggling. Ricky growled " shut up or you don't get any! " causing me and Sity to go dead silent. I heard Ricky say " thank god finally " causing all of us to laugh. Ricky finished the pancakes and we all ate while on our phones. We finished up and we decided to go to the pier.

Sity's P.O.V.

I finished getting ready wearing a gray hoodie, a SnapBack, black skinny jeans, a Cali tank top and red toms. I walked in the kitchen and shouted " Good Morning! " I the. Saw ricky give me a annoyed face causing me and Connor to giggle our asses off, all of a sudden ricky yelled " shut up or you don't get any " making me and Connor go silent. Connor and I then hear ricky go " thank god finally " causing all of us to laugh. We finished eating and headed for the pier.

We arrived and we walked around looking for things to do. I got excited when I saw a fortune telling shop. We all entered into the dark erie room see a crystal ball and cards on a table in the center of the room. We all sat down and a old lady told us to pick a card each. I picked one up with $ sign on it wondering what that could have meant. She held my hands and and asked me about magcon, I was surprised and said " yes. " She said in a low creepy voice " you need to leave that group now, the manger is only using all of you for money. " I was mortified and called Bart and told him I was quitting.

Connor's P.O.V.

I drew a card with a tear drop on it and I instantly knew what it stood for.

* Flash Back *

Ever since I had moved out of my parents house and on to my own life I felt depressed and very sad. I was a eccedentasiast, a person known for faking a smile. I always faked a smile in my videos for my fans and my friends. Even with my own family I felt sad but they made me feel a little better.

* Flash Back Over *

She was about to grab my hand when I decided to get up and run. I ran as fast as I could hearing ricky and Sity call my name and come after me. It was a good thing I took track because I ran faster than them and I ran up to a cliff I always went to when I was sad. I reached the top and stayed there for about 2 hours and that's when ricky and the boys found me. I got up not that sad anymore and started to walk. All of a sudden the ground started shaking and I blacked out......