Little break

Sity's P.O.V.

I had just woken up knowing it was a non busy week as usual. I did my routine got dressed and decided to skate to the piers carnival. Once I arrived I was greeted by my former friends Brianna, Michaela, Adriana, Matt and Nash. When we met up I decided we should go on some rides. We went on the yo-yo and the thunder hawk.

We then got some food and walked around. Some girls ran up to us and screamed " OMGOMGOMG are you Sity Kim? " I chuckled and nodded as a yes. They seemed pretty cool so we hung out with them. One girl, dirty straight blonde hair and blue yes was named Hailey while her friend with brunette curly hair and green eyes went by the name Sydney. We went to play a game and I won Hailey a giant stuffed bear.

Nash quietly whispered to me " aren't you dating Kira? " I quickly sent him a text saying " I know me and Kira are dating but Hailey is just a friend. Besides Kira's in North Carolina doing who knows what with Carter. " Nash looks up at me with a nod of approvement. We all then filed into our own little cart on the Ferris wheel as the fireworks were starting. I was with Hailey while the rest were all together. As it started rotating we ended up stopping at the top getting the most beautiful view... Turns out the Ferris wheel broke so we had to stay up here. As the show was ending me and Hailey were leaning in to each other. Our lips were inches away and.....

DUN DUN DUNNNN CLIFF HANGER!!!

Sorry guys I haven't been writing I wanted to do it in the summer ( which was on Friday ) and I've had writers block. Also sorry for such a short chapter. Thank you for reading and make sure to follow my social media.

Twitter: @sityxk

Instagram: @sitykimm