O2L

Sity's P.O.V.

Magcon had just ended and I just got my flight with Brianna heading back to Los Angeles. Just as I got off a plane I got a phone call from someone. "Hello? I asked." "Hey Sity! Did you get back in town yet?" "Yeah I said nervously.." It was my ex michaela. I hung up and Brianna asked me "who was that?" "My mom" I lied. We started heading back to our houses, I dropped Brianna off then went home,change, and passed out. Later that day I went to see my ex. I hung out with her and actually had fun. By the end of e day she was actually my best friend. I went home and decided to do a live broadcast. After about 2 hours of talking to fans I signed off and went to sleep.

Michaela's P.O.V.

I called Sity hearing that he just got back from magcon. "Hello?" He said into the phone. " Hey Sity! Did you back in town yet?" I exclaimed excitedly. "Yeah he said nervously." I said bye and asked to hang out tomorrow and he said sure. As I hung up I wondered why he sounded nervous.... I know I'm his ex and all but I never did anything wrong. I rode Pastel ( Penny board name ) home and went straight to bed knowing I had a big day tomorrow.

Sity's P.O.V.

I got up did my morning routine and got dressed in a red and blue flannel, a pair of blue jeans and my blue vans. I grabbed my phone and started heading towards the o2l house since michaela was dating ricky I knew she'd be there. I knocked on the door and kian answered excitedly saying "HI! Come in." I walked around like I lived there looking for michaela. I wandered into he kitchen where I found her instagraming her breakfast... typical white girl I though to myself. I decided to prank her by staggering in, shouting her name then falling to the floor.

I squinted my eyes open to see she had ran over to me and I heard Connor and jc run over to me as well. I quickly popped up and shouted "BOO" scaring all three of them and laughing my ass off. I looked over at them seeing their dirty smirks cause me to laugh even more. I got up and told michaela we should go. She says " wait let me pack my moms lunch." She looks around and only finds a banana and writes " love you mom xoxo michaela" on the side of the peel. She hands ricky the banana and tells him to give it to her mom and all of a sudden she runs out to the car scream " HURRY THE FUCK UP SITY."

Michaela's P.O.V.

I'm on the island taking out my phone to Instagram a pic of my breakfast when I hear someone at the door. As I finish posting it I see Sity stagger in the kitchen screaming my name then collapsing to the floor. I run over him thinking to my self " what in the hell happened?!?" I saw that Connor and jc came over also to see what was wrong. All of a sudden I hear a really loud "BOO" and I scream followed by dirty looks from Connor,jc,and me towards Sity. I wanted to kick his ass but I maintained myself. I then remember I had to make my mom lunch so I look around and find a banana and quickly carve the words " love you mom xoxo michaela." I then run to the car and yell " HURRY THE FUCK UP SITY" and see a surprised look on all the boys faces as I sat down in the car.

Sity's P.O.V.

I got in the car and exaggerated my gasp to show how shocked I was. She just laughed at it and called me an idiot. I asked " where do you wanna go?" "I don't know she replied with a sassy tone." "How about he aquarium?" I asked with no enthusiasm. She quickly replied with a "sure" and we were off. Once we arrived I payed for our wristband and we went in. As we entered we were under an arch of water filled with fishes. We walked around and saw many cool fishes and sharks.

As we were leaving she shoved me against a wall and we stared at each other's eyes. All out of nowhere I kiss her and a moan escapes her lips. I know that she's dating ricky and she does too causing us to pull away. We left the aquarium and on the drive back it was awkward. She quietly mumbles " let's not talk about that" and I nod my head in agreement.

Michaela's P.O.V.

As we entered I planned on kissing Sity, I just missed him but I don't know why. IM IN LOVE WITH RICKY FOR PETES SAKE I yell to myself. We walked and saw all the fishes, sharks, and jellyfishes ect. When we were leaving towards the entrance I shoved him into a wall and out our eyes locked for a couple of seconds. He then came and kissed me which surprised me but felt so good causing me to moan. We quickly pulled away knowing what ricky would do if we continued. We then went into to the car and it was silent for 20 minutes so I told him we shouldn't talk about it. I look over to him seeing he just gave me a nod.

Ricky's P.O.V.

I heard them walk in the house silently. I saw the look on their faces and asked " what's wrong?" They both mumbled " nothing. " Anyways, Sity I was wondering if you wanted to come to digi tour it's us!?! I know that you just got from magcon but remember you're also a youtuber. I looked at him with a pleading face and said " all the boys agreed too, so what do you say? " He looks over at me and says " Yes I always wanted to hang out with you guys, when's the next tour? " I tell him the date and then he leaves for home with out a word.

Sity's P.O.V.

I CANT BELIEVE THEY ASKED ME ON TOUR! I thought to myself. IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO ON YOUR WITH THEM. I drove home and told my mom about how they had asked me to go and she said yes!!! I decided to go to sleep since I had been traveling all day.

SORRY I haven't been publishing like I said I would.. I've been so busy with school work since it's almost summer for me. THREE MORE WEEKS and I promise I'll update alot during the summer! Enjoy my book! Vote, Add to your library or Simply just read it!