obligatory oneshot book intro

Edit:

hey y'all, welcome to this book. as you can see from the edit thing, i'm redoing the intro cause the old one was outdated and sucked.

this book contains a lot of sensitive and possibly triggering topics. please stop reading if you happen to have PTSD or get triggered easily. i will not specify which stories have sensitive topics nor what kind it is. so once again, click away from this book if you are sensitive to triggering topics.

basically, skip over to the oneshot titled "sleep" if you want to skip my early, cringeworthy oneshots that i'm honestly so ashamed off from how badly written they are. if you feed off cringe or you think you can handle it, then go ahead and read those, i ain't stopping ya. don't say i didn't warn you though. 

the chapter after this is where you can see info about requests and trades. i'll update the status there whenever stuff is open or not. 

some roles are in the game, some aren't. i'll give credit when needed. 

i don't have writing schedules as they just stress me out crazy. so no, i'm only updating this book when i can. the only thing i can guarantee is that i'll try to update once in a month if there's school, maybe more during the holidays.

wonderful cover made by zuureleena. go and give her some love, she's an amazing artist.

town of salem belongs to blankmediagames. in no way am i affiliated with them and i consider this purely as fanfiction. in no way am i claiming this as my 100% original work, but ideas, plot lines, headcanons and characters i consider as "ocs" that have not been officially introduced in the game do belong/were made by me unless mentioned otherwise. credit will be given where it is due. 

okay now to the stuff you actually wanted to read, lmao. 

disclaimer;
this book is officially discontinued.

edit 17/11/19 - discontinued. please note this was originally published two years ago but undrafted for a certain period of time before being published again.