goodbye

yeah, you read the title right. i'm leaving the town of salem fandom.

i've just completely lost interest in the game. my laptop's mouse is broken so i could no longer copy and paste my wills and i kinda just stopped after that. the game is fun, sure, but i'm just not as passionate as before. i no longer feel inspired to write anything for the game, no matter how much i love the ocs i made for it and the game itself.

thanks for the memories that i'll definitely look back on, though i'm quite unsure what i would feel towards them. but y'all made it fun while it lasted, so i'm glad for the companionship and support you guys have given me throughout those days.

so yeah, this is goodbye from me. i'll post my ddlc oneshot book soon, since that's what i'm more interested in as of right now.

i'll still be around the tos amino, still looking at tos fanfics and art and whatnot, just that i'll no longer be making content for it.

also, i know i already made a message on my board, but thank you all so so much for 1k reads. it means so much to me that y'all seem to enjoy my horrible writing that are probably centuries old at this point. it's kinda weird that i'm discontinuing this after just achieving a milestone, but that's how life works, i guess.

see ya around.
- spooky 💞