Art/Oneshot Trade with GimmeThoseCheerios

Remember, art/oneshot trades, oneshot/oneshot trades, comissions and requests are not open. This was done before I officially made this book. 

I also couldn't find a proper tittle for this oneshot.

Oneshot/Art trade with GimmeThoseCheerios.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning sun rose from the East, awakening all who lived in Salem. The birds began to chirp their sweet, enlightening morning song as people began to wake and ready themselves for the day's activities. Eventually, the few thousand villagers stepped out of their cozy homes, and gathered around the Town Square, where a lynching post stood. A young man, who clearly was a volunteer, stood there nervously with a piece of paper in his hands. No doubt it was a list of people who had died last night. 

"W-welcome to Salem, old and new townsf-folk. Today, we have received 2 deaths..."

There was a small collective gasp from the newly moved villagers, while those with mild experience living there had pitiful expressions plastered onto their faces.

"Norman Polk, band director of Sillyvision Music Studio was found dead in his home last night. He was killed by a member of the Mafia. Norman Polk's role was merely an innocent Townie."

Some of the villagers had horrified faces, upset about the death of the beloved man, who made such wonderful music for the town which brought smiles to people's faces during such a dark time, while some merely looked quite relieved that they had only lost a mere innocent Townie, and not a role crucial to them in order to find the criminals running around Salem. 

"Eliza Gena McDrayon, local fisherwoman was found dead in her home last night. She was stabbed by a serial killer...."

At that, even those who had stayed long enough in Salem also gasped. Didn't they already lynched the serial killer just yesterday?

".......Eliza Gena McDrayon's role was survivor."

At that, a blonde girl with her hair in a high ponytail looked quite fearful, while others simply whispered or murmured things among themselves.

"A-any accusations for today?"

Nobody stepped forward. They all hung their heads in silence, and the volunteer looked quite confused at that. The discussion phase seemed to drag on forever, with nobody wanting to attract any attention to themselves. 

"Well, um, the public discussion phase is over n-now. Eliza's and Norman's last wills may be viewed if you v-visit the local funeral company. Y-you may return to your daily activities," the young man nervously announced, rolling up the scroll. 

Everybody quickly dispersed from the Town Square, and noisy chatter was heard everywhere in the Town. Amongst all the noise, a girl with white hair tied into a short ponytail thrown over her right shoulder was looking down at the townsfolk peacefully. Several bandages were wrapped around her head as she quietly hummed a tune, tapping her finger on the wooden frame of her window. Her smile was aflutter, and she was lost in her own little dream world, oblivious from the loud knocking on her door.

"Edith!" 

That made the girl snap out of her thoughts. She walked down the stairs and unlatched her door, to be greeted by none other than a person with brown hair and a simple, green outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh! Hello, Dexter!" she said cheerfully, smiling at him. "What brings you here?"

The charismatic man simply chuckled and answered with,"What? Can't a friend just drop by to say hello?"