Your Voice

Eunwoo P.O.V

I walked down the stairs as the smell of fresh fruit dispersed throughout the house, I opened the door to the kitchen and sat down at the table eyeing the bowl in  front of me. I grabbed onto one of the spoons next to the bowl and started to eat the fruit .

im finally going to be able to go to a normal school like other kids my age i thought whilst chewing on the last piece of apple in the bowl.

Once i finished my food i put my bowl into the sink rinsing it slightly.

"I'm going school now" I said ,but as usual no reply.

I grabbed my hoodie and slipped it over my head, zipping it up. I put on my sunglasses and then picked up my bag so i could leave the house. This was the third school I've gone to in just 2 months but this place was different than the others. It was a normal high school, filled with average student who just want to get somewhere in life.

Not like the other schools ive gone to where people didnt have to do work, they did whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted just because they had lots of money. 

Before i knew it i was standing outside of the large building, i went past the gates and to the office so i could pick up my timetable. I already knew my way around this place since i came here the other day for a tour.

I opened the door to the office and walked in, some of the women working at their computers looked up at me and blushed, A LOT. Well what do you expect someone to do when an idol walks in the room idiot.

shut up brain

no you shut up

im literally having an inner monologue with myself for god sake

I smiles at the office ladies as i walked over to the principals office door.I knocked once

no answer

I knocked again

no answer

i was about to knock again when one of the women from earlier came up to me.

"I shouldve told you before but the principal is deaf so he just said if you want to go in just open the door"

"okay, thank you for telling me" I said with a smile as i put my hand on the knob, turning it around and pushing the door open.

I went in there and there was a woman standing next to an older looking man.

"Hello you must be Lee Dongmin, its nice to meet you, I am Mrs Park and I am the principals secretary"

I bowed to her and let her carry on talking

"I'm guessing youre here for your timetable, let me just get it"

She went over to the principals desk and picked up a piece of paper

"here it is" she put it in my hands.

"thank you, it was nice to meet you"

"it was nice to meet you too, but you might want to get going since you dont want to be caught in the sea of fangirls"

I giggled slightly and then left the room , heading up to my classroom.

Before i got there i hid behind a corner so the other students wouldnt see me and start chasing after me.

After a couple minutes of waiting the students stopped pouring through the halls ,so i went towards the classroom. I took off my hoodie and sunglasses, fixing my tie and my hair.

"good morning class, today we have a new student"