All of you

Moonbin P.O.V

The second the lesson had finished i pushed myself out of the class, trying my hardest to avoid Dongmin. Jisoos christ, my idol crush starts the school and the first thing i do is make a fool of myself, im so stupid.

I walked(ran) to my next class trying to avoid everyone, when i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"AHHh!"

I turned around to see Dongmin standing there and laughing.

"O-oh uh h-hi"

"um... do you know where room 32 is"

"yeah ,Im supposed to be there now.....

wanna walk with me?"

OMG IM SO STUPID WHY DID I ASK THAT JFHESJDKMSWNBDCHUWKE

"yeah"

Dongmin said whilst flashing an angelic smile.

We walked in awkward silence for a few minutes.

"Dongmin?"

"y-yeah"

did he just stutter?????

"why did you choose to come here ,like you could've gone any other school with kids that are as talented and bea-"

i stopped myself before i said the last word

"i didnt want to go to another school with people like that, theyre stuck up and think theyre the best, i wanna be around normal people"

"wow"

We carried on walking in silence but this time it was more comfortable.

The minute we got to class i realised that we were both 10 minutes late.

"oh god" 

i whispered under my breath ,preparing for the angry Mr Choi waiting inside the classroom. I opened the door in letting Dongmin go into the class, following in afterwards.

"and why might you two be late"

"I-"

"dont think just because youre a famous idol that im going to treat you differently from everyone else"

"I-"

"And Moonbin i thought better of you, of all my students to be late to class you were one that i thought never would be"

"I-"

"I want to see both of you at detention tomorrow ni-"

"LET ME EXPLAIN OH MY GOD!"

"O-o"

"We were late because Dongmin didnt know where he was going and this school is damn big"

"o-oh, I'm sorry for shouting at you,forget about the detention tomorrow night, just dont be late again"

"we wont"

we said simultaneously ,Dongmin bowed but i just walked off letting him catch up with me.

WAIT

most people after meeting me just never talk to me again

but dongmin, an idol ,is coming back to me

he must be joking with me or playing some sick prank on me, make me feel loved and then leave me behind.

that must be it

"Binnie~"

"?!?!!??!?!?!?"

"You left me"

"o-oh uh s-sorry"

"are you uncomfortable with me calling you binnie"

"n-no"

"ok" 

He said whilst smiling once more

Damn

hes always smiling

We both went over to the back row of seats and sat down next to eachother.

My heart still racing, getting faster as the seconds go by.

This class was easily the most boring but with Dongmin next to me, smiling to himself it makes minutes feel like seconds.

*BELL NOISE*(bells at my school sound like a damn robot so lol)

(A/N)IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS BOOK IN A WHILE

ive just been really busy with school and my art project that i started a few days ago but I've finished it now. Sorry if this chapter seems rushed I've just drank 5 cups of coffee and ate a load of sweets.