Your Hands

"good morning class, today we have a new student"

i breathed in and out ,preparing myself. I walked in the classroom with my head down, thinking about what i could say.

"please introduce yourself"

i lifted my head and heard the screams from fangirls, i smiled to them all and waited for them to relax before introducing myself.

"hello my name is Lee Dongmin and i hope we can get along" i said, bowing afterwards.

"Okay Dongmin, please go and sit next to moonbin at the back, maybe you can wake him up"

"I'll try" i said with a smile before walking up to the back where a boy was lying down with his head on the desk,arms covering his face.

I sat down and shook him lightly, he didnt wake up, so i shook him harder, he didnt wake up again, so i 'gently tapped' him off of his chair. That woke him up

"WAHJJEBJOTIUFHNEMD OMG WHO JSUT EJGHEFJDM VFOR GOD SAKE DONT INTERRUPT MY BEAUTY SLEEP" 

I burst out laughing ,trying to cover my mouth with my hands as fast as possible.

The boy ,moonbin as the teacher called him, turned around and blinked, before he got up and slapped himself in the face.

"why did you just slap yourself"

"because i wanted to know it was really Lee Dongmin sitting in front of me" he said as he smiled the cutest ,most adorable and perfect smile i'd ever seen.

I could feel the heat creeping up to my cheeks.

I put my hand out .

"get up" i said in a flat tone.

"y-yeah" Moonbin said ,sounding scared??????

"why do you sound so scared?" i spoke with a smile

"oh its just you sounded angry" he said whilst holding onto my hand and pulling himself up.

"im sorry" i said whilst bowing.

"no need to bow it was just me being stupid" he giggled at the end

"o-okay"

We both sat down and focused on the lesson,taking notes when we needed to.