The Meeting

Moonbin P.O.V

"Dongmin"

No reply

"Dongmin"

Silence

"LEE DONGMIN!!!"

Dongmin jumped off of his chair and tripped over one of the legs ,falling onto the floor. I held back a laugh as he lay there glaring at me. I stopped laughing and went over to him, bending down and putting my hand out so he could pull himself up. Dongmin stared at my hand and back at me, hesitating, before taking hold of it and pulling himself up. He put his head down and sat back in his seat, putting his head back on his hand staring out of the window. I looked at Dongmin, the way the sun shone on his pale skin made him look even more angelic. His perfect ,clear skin reflecting the light ,the way eyes twitch when the light shines into them. Everything about him is perfect , and it's so hard to be around him without my heart almost exploding. I smiled slightly to myself and turned around to focus on the lesson.

"M-Moonbin ,you know you're writing on the desk right? "

The gentle voice broke through my thoughts and pulled me into a realisation of what I was doing.

"Rjsjekwkfkekkk2jejsjaskwoela"

"Are you okay?"

"Uuh y-yeah"

"Okay..."

There was a pregnant silence between us before I decided to speak.

"Dongmin you kept spacing out, are you okay?"

"I don't want to talk about it here, I'll tell you at break "

"O-ok"

"Should we meet at the roof, or will the others be there?"

"They'll be there ... wait ,there's a room that I go to sometimes when I want to be on my own, it isn't used anymore, I could take you there"

"Okay"

Dongmin faces the board and started writing notes ,even his hand writing is perfect. After a few more minutes of me silently fanboying over Dongmin the lesson finished. We had science next ,yesterday our science teacher had told us about a project that we will be starting today. All of our class walked out of the room and went to the science lab, some walking different directions so they could try and skip out on class,but being abruptly stopped by teachers. I went into he science lab and sat down at the back, Dongmin silently following behind me. When everybody was in class the teacher had started by making sure everybody was in.

"OK as you may know you will be having a group project ,there is 5 groups of 3 and 1 pair. For this project you will have to make a presentation about one of the topics we have learnt this year. Each group will have a topic assigned to them and will have 2 weeks to complete it, due to the amount of work I want done, it would be preferred if you could work at each other's houses, or in the library after school. It is understandable that some of you have clubs or detentions *cough * Chanyeol and Baekhyun *cough*"

Chanyeol stood up out of his seat.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT BAEKHYUN WAS BEING BULLIED BY SOMEONE ,I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO GET HURT BUT THAT THING GOT AWAY WITH IT WITHOUT EVEN A DETENTION, DON'T YOU SEE THE STATE BAEKHYUN IS IN"

The teacher sighed and carried on speaking.

"Anyway ,we will be carrying on with lessons like usual meaning that you will need to interact with your partner outside of school no matter how much you may want to keep your so-called street cred. Anyway I will be announcing the groups now, make sure you listen so you actually know who you're with"