Make it Right

During art class, Sofia and Hugo were having fun painting together. Amber, Hildegard, and Clio were wistfully each painting pictures of the recent mess they made. They saw Sofia and Hugo painting happily together.

"She really is a good friend to Hugo," Clio sighed.

"Yes, she is," Amber agreed. "That day of the history test, when Hugo was studying, we worried too much about him failing to notice our new gowns and not enough about the pressure he was putting on himself."

"Then Sofia came and noticed how anxious he was, and she helped him feel better," Hildegard continued.

Suddenly, Fauna came over, seeing how crestfallen the girls were. "What's wrong, girls?" she asked.

"Absolutely nothing—we didn't do anything," Hildegard lied.

"We played a prank on Sofia and Hugo to come between them, and now they don't want to be nice to us anymore," Amber admitted.

"Why did you try to come between them?" Fauna asked.

"We were jealous of Sofia because she's better at winning his heart than we are," Clio said. "She thinks about Hugo's feelings, and we only think of ourselves."

"Well, I'm sure if you put Sofia and Hugo before yourselves, they'd be nice to you again," Fauna suggested.

"Well, I did steal Sofia's masks and goggles, so she could still sneeze around Hugo," Hildegard declared. "I could start by giving them back to her."

Hildegard went up to Sofia and tapped her shoulder. When Sofia turned Hildegard asked, "Looking for these, Sofia?" She gave back Sofia's proof equipment. "I'm really sorry I took them from you."

"Oh, so that's where my sneeze-proof equipment went," Sofia smirked, glaring.

"Yes, but I probably wouldn't have stolen them if we hadn't played that joke on you and Hugo in the first place," Hildegard sighed.

"No, we were just jealous because you really know how to steal Hugo's heart—and now we know why," Clio sighed. "That day of the history test, we were so worried about Hugo not noticing us in our new gowns that we didn't think about the pressure he was putting on himself."

"Then you showed up, noticed his test anxiety, and helped him feel better before the test," Amber said. "We're so sorry we played that prank on you."

Sofia dropped her angry face—she knew Amber never meant to cause any harm. On the other hand, Hugo was still upset about that prank. He may be caring and selfless, but he doesn't forgive as easily as Sofia does.

"I guess I can't stay mad—especially at you, Amber," Sofia grinned. She hugged her big sister tightly.

Sofia had forgiven Amber, Hildegard, and Clio completely. But when the girls turned to Hugo, they noticed that he himself hasn't forgiven the trio yet.

"Prince Hugo, is there anything we can do to make this up to you?" Amber asked.

"Well, you thought too much about yourselves when I was studying for that history test—and this week, we have that science test," Hugo declared. "It would help if you either just let me study or join me and Sofia to study for the test."

"There's an idea," Sofia smiled.

"Well, we did fail that history test because we didn't study," Clio grinned. "We'll join you in studying for the test."

"Great," Sofia smiled.

During the week, Hugo and the princesses studied hard for their science test. Fortunately, Hugo wasn't putting too much pressure on himself this time.