Everything Is Okay

The day of the science test, the quintet was still studying for the science test when Amber noticed that Sofia was looking a little nervous, which made Amber deduce that Sofia was anxious. Amber handed Hugo a rose and whispered, "Put this on Sofia to calm her down."

Hugo put the rose in Sofia's hair, which made the princess smile, calming down.

Before the end of the day, the students were given their science tests back, and after science class, Hugo, Sofia, Amber, Hildegard, and Clio met up together.

"I got a B+," Amber smiled.

"I got a B," Clio grinned.

"A C- for me," Hildegard declared. "What about you?" she asked Sofia and Hugo.

"I got an A-," Sofia smiled.

"Me too," Hugo grinned. "You know, I bet if we keep studying together, you won't be playing anymore pranks on me Sofia."

"I agree," Amber agreed.

Suddenly, Sofia let out a loud sneeze, which horrified the others.

"Bless you," Hugo said.

"I don't understand," Amber gasped. "We didn't put any lilies on Hugo."

"Yes, Prince Hugo is fine, Sofia," Hildegard fretted. "Why are you...?"

Sofia let out another sneeze. "I don't think it's lilies this time," she sniffled. "Is that cologne I smell?"

"Yes, that's my new Eau de Dois cologne," Prince Derek declared. "Sorry it made you sneeze, Sofia." He left to leave Sofia alone.

"Well, Sofia, Dad was hoping you'd like to join us tomorrow during our walk in town," Hugo told Sofia.

"Oh, I'd love to," Sofia smiled.

Amber, Hildegard, and Clio smiled, happy to have fixed the mess they'd made. They sure learned a big lesson: it's not okay to play pranks on friends just to come between them, especially when it comes to allergies. They certainly didn't want to do it again.