Sofia's Sneezing Situation

The last class of the day was gardening class. Everyone was planting different flowers. Sofia and Hugo were planting enchanted roses. Amber, Hildegard, and Clio decided to impress Hugo by planting a bouquet of lilies. Once the trio planted their lilies, they were ready for Hugo to see.

Hugo and Sofia were still playing roses when she started sneezing.

"Bless you," Hugo said.

"Thanks," Sofia sniffled.

Hugo smelled a floral aroma—other than the roses. "Is that lily I smell?" he frowned.

"That's right," Hildegard smiled "We planted lilies, Prince Hugo."

"Oh, very nice," Sofia frowned, sniffling. Then she let out a sneeze.

"Bless you," Hugo said.

Amber realized that Sofia was allergic to lilies. "Oh, sorry, Sofia," she cringed. "I forgot about your allergy."

"Don't worry, Amber," Sofia sniffled, trying not to be angry with her sister. "Please excuse me." She walked off to avoid the lilies.

"Well, she's gone, so do you want to look at our lilies, Prince Hugo?" Hildegard asked.

"They're very nice," Hugo said flatly. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I'd better take care of something." He took off after Sofia, leaving the trio alone.

Amber, Hildegard, and Clio frowned. They wished they'd known that driving Sofia away would only get Hugo to chase after her.

"I wish I'd known we'd drive Hugo away," Hildegard pouted. "I wish Sofia would be allergic to Hugo."

"Well, I'm glad we don't have a wish-granting jewel for that because Hugo and Sofia don't want to go through that experience again," Clio declared.

Amber knew that Sofia and Hugo had each smelled like each other's allergies before, and they didn't want that to happen ever again. But then Amber had a nasty idea.

"I don't think we need any wishes for that," Amber smirked. "I have a better idea."

Hildegard seemed to like the sound of that—but not Clio.

"Like what?" Hildegard beamed.

"When Hugo isn't looking, we'll put some lilies on him," Amber explained. "When he gets near Sofia, she'll start sneezing, and they'll think Sofia is allergic to Hugo."

"I like that idea," Hildegard smirked.

"I don't," Clio frowned. "Amber, seriously? You're going to play a bad joke on your sister?"

"It's harmless," Amber protested.

"But not playful," Clio reminded her.

"Come on, Clio," Hildegard urged. "You want Hugo to stop going after Sofia, don't you?"

Clio wanted to protest, but she knew that Amber and Hildegard would never listen, so she sighed, "Okay, let's do it."