It's Him!!!

Dottie's POV:
Alphamau is about to interview some werewolves that could be potential Alphas so Daniel, Rylan, Ein and I were at the window watching to see if it goes well!! Here comes the first one now! It's Fenrir, he's pretty strong! It'll be some tough competition with him but he seems nervous around Aphmau. The next person is.... BLAZE! I see Blaze walking down the halls and I KNOW Aphmau will just have to choose him!! "It's him!!!" I say as Blaze throws Fenrir out of the window. "W-WHY DID YOU THROW HIM OUT THE WINDOW?!" Alpha yells out surprised "I thought I was going to be the only one to show up!" Blaze exclaimed. Man... Blaze is SO strong! He's won so many fights and beats out all the other werewolves in strength! Anyways, Aphmau is going to start interviewing Blaze but he rips his shirt off and starts flexing. I felt my face turning into a light pink, I think Rylan might've noticed "Hey Dottie, are you okay? Your face is red" Rylan said. "Yeah! I'm okay! I just need to uh-use the fire hydrant" I said heading towards the restrooms. About halfway down the hallway I see Mr.Gavin walk by and seconds later everybody was screaming. I think he might've thrown them out of the window..I hope everyone's okay! Especially Blaze~ WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?! I don't like Blaze like that! I just want to get closer to him in a friendly way! I like all the werewolves as friends but Ein kind of gives me a weird vibe... his scent is weird but I'm sure he's a nice person! I finally make it to the restroom and cool my face off... Blaze didn't make my face do that,did he?! Did Rylan notice what triggered it? Did Aphmau notice? What about Daniel? What would him and Rylan think if I liked Blaze? All these questions are running through my head way too fast and I feel lightheaded but I still manage to make my way back to our group. When I get back to the werewolf classroom I soon realized what everyone was screaming about and did they same as them "WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS WARN ME?!" I scream while running out from the school. "We were going to but we were all scared to go back there" Aphmau explained. "I-I WASN'T! I JUST D-DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT" Blaze shouted "Are you okay Blaze?" Daniel asks Blaze patiently "Yeah!! I'm fine! I'm still scarred at what happened". Blaze explained to us "I can see why" Rylan said laughing. I laughed along with him and pretty soon everyone was laughing about how Mr.Gavin flexed in front of six wolf pups. Even Ein was laughing "That was loads of fun" Ein said looking back onto the memory we just made. After we all stopped laughing Aphmau suggested we should all walk home together. "Sorry! I can't, I need to go to the library to study!" Ein said while leaving "I'm down" Blaze said seeming interested in knowing us more "Me too!" Daniel exclaimed. Sounds like fun!" I said "Well I'm not gonna say no!" Rylan said sounding excited. On our walk home Aphmau said something that made us all VERY nervous "Truth or dare Rylan!?" She practically screamed at Rylan. "Uhh- truth" He hesitated immediately regretting his decisions "Aha~ Who is your crush?" Aphmau said smirking "I-I don't have one!!" Rylan once again said hesitantly. "FINE!- Dottie! Since Rylan doesn't have a crush you have to say your crush!" Aphmau said looking at me. Everyone stared at me waiting for me to say my crush... it was so weird "I don't have a crush! I only like people as friends!" I said not completely lying. "Mhm~" Aphmau said in disbelief. "What?! It's true!! I only like people as friends!!" I said as Blaze said goodbye and walked to his house. "We all saw what went down earlier Dottie!" Aphmau said teasingly "What? You act like you don't blush once you see Alpha's abs!" I said defending myself. "H-hey! Don't bring Aaron into this!!" Aphmau said while blushing a dark red "Hahaha! Bye Daniel and Rylan! Bye Alpha!" I said while going to my house "Bye!" They all said back. I walked into the house to see my mother standing at the door with her arms crossed "Dottie, where were you? I've been waiting here for you to come home!!" " I was cheering on the alpha female while she was trying to pick an alpha male! I thought I told you this!" I said " Are you talking back to me?" My mother said "No! I'm sorry if I sounded sassy!" I looked down and my tail went between my legs. My mom just laughed "It's okay Dottie! Don't feel ashamed I was joking with you! Of course I remembered! Now get to bed, you have school tomorrow" she reminded me "Okay mom! Goodnight!" I said before heading upstairs into my room and getting ready to go to bed.

Word Count : 848