The New Omega

Dottie's POV:

It was the end of school when our new Male Alpha, Ein asked us all to meet in the werewolf classroom. We never questioned why but we really should've. A few minutes after we all walked in there we all began chatting it up like normal until Ein walked in. When he walked in the room fell silent and he asked us "You three need to pick one of YOU to be the new omega." "YOU WANT US TO WHAT?!" I screamed in disbelief. "You all need to pick one of you to be the omega...
It shouldn't be that hard Dottie." He said. "W-We won't!!" I said, defending our trio. Rylan then nodded agreeing with me. "Fine then...HE'S the omega." Ein said while pointing at Daniel "M-me?!" Daniel asked while terrified out of his mind. "Daniel can't fight!" I protested. "I fought when I was the omega!" Ein fired back "But you can fight for yourself, Daniel can't!!" I fired the shots (Boom boom, gun show) "Well my decision is final, Daniel is the new omega!" He said walking out as Blaze rushed in "I saw what happened! Is everyone okay?! Did he hurt any of you?!" He worriedly asked "N-no, we're fine thanks for asking Blaze..." Rylan sadly replied as I was petting Daniel. "It's okay guys, we'll get through this!" I replied trying to be cheerful but it was hard in this situation as one of my best friends had been chosen as the omega.  "Yeah... we can push past this, the school year is almost over anyways.." Daniel sadly replied "We can find a way to beat Ein!" Blaze exclaimed "It's no use.... I'm so much weaker than him..." Daniel replied  "Okay, but I'll still walk you guys home so the other werewolves don't mess with any of you" Blaze said "Fine by me..." I said trailing off. I'm worried about Daniel he's really upset and hurting (Man is this a Danie fanfic or a Blottie one?!) "Are you okay Dottie? You seem a little off" Blaze asked as we left the school "Y-yeah.... I'm fine I'm just worried about Daniel" I told him "It's okay, Ein won't hurt any of you! I'll make sure of it!" Blaze said guaranteed us.

Blaze's POV:

I'm worried about the werewolf pup trio.. they seem really sad that Daniel is the new omega. I need to help them! Then maybe Dottie will see how I feel! But for now I need to help them and be there! "Blaze? You there??" Dottie asked me with concern. "Oh y-yeah! Sorry my mind just wandered off!!" I said feeling my face get hot. "Okay then... well bye!!" She said while running back to her house. "Bye!....." she really is cute I thought to myself "Hey Blaze?" Daniel said to me "Yes?" "do you like Dottie?" He asked me "W-WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?!" I stuttered "Well when your mind was "wandering off" you were staring at her so Rylan and I thought you were thinking about her!" Daniel informed me. "Well I was thinking about her but also you and Rylan! I was thinking about what we should do about the whole Ein thing!" I said not completely lying "Suure" Rylan teased "Okay I gotta go!" Daniel said while leaving "Me too! Bye Blaze!" "Bye! See you on Monday!!" I said to Rylan and Daniel. Great. Now I'm alone "How am I going to tell her how I feel?" I ask myself "I could always just tell her... but that's not cool!" After I said that I heard something and turned around to find June "H-hey Blaze! I was just in the tree and I overheard you talking about some girl and so I thought maybe I could help you if you help me!" She explained "O-oh yeah th-that'd actually be awesome!" I replied blushing.

Sorry guys that's it at 655 (not counting this) I know this story isn't all that romantic so far but I really just want to save the romance for starlight and maybe pups if this gets enough reads and votes... I'M JUST KIDDING! I wouldn't torture you guys or myself like that😂 but honestly if you guys wait a little then most of the romance will be in starlight! I'm also going to try and have the next chapter out soon! But I need to think of things that Blaze and June could do! Comment if you have any ideas!!