Dottie's Heartbreaking News

Dottie's POV

"Because I don't have to question Daniel being my friend! We're not even dating we're just friends!" I said in annoyance. After I said that Blaze must've gotten ticked off and left. "Dottie... I'm so sorry..." Daniel said coming under the bleachers. "It's okay Daniel,you can do what you do whenever and wherever. Blaze will get over it!" I said as Daniel and Rylan hugged me. "Okay, I'm gonna go after him. Can you guys stay here with Aphmau and June?" I asked. "Yeah! We're on it!" Rylan said, running off with Daniel. I ran after Blaze. I had to catch up with him so I just ran to him...to Blaze. "BLAZE!" I screamed. He stopped walking. "What?" He said. "I'm... I'm sorry Blaze. I can promise you that I don't like Daniel. I only like you but I don't how or even what to feel. I'm just a little wolf pup!" I explained. "And after what Ein's been doing...." I mumbled. "WHAT HAS HE BEEN DOING TO YOU?!" Blaze asked in sudden anger. "I-I can't tell you or else he'll hurt you." I said looking down. "He WON'T hurt me or you if you just tell me what's wrong" He said trying to calm down. I started to cry remembering what happened. Then I blacked out.

==FLASHBACK TIME!==

"W-what, where am I?!" I asked in shock. Waking up in a black room with red splotches all over it wasn't all that normal for me.... had I been kidnapped?! Is this a dream? The last thing I remember was going to sleep last night. "So you're finally awake!" A familiar voice exclaimed. It was Ein. "Why am I here Ein?!" I asked. I could feel my blood boiling with anger. "We're just going to have some fun~ now that you're in a place with no witnesses or nearby saviors!" He said slapping me across the face. I was tied up. I couldn't move. "EIN STOP!" I screamed. He untied me and beat me up. I couldn't move.. I couldn't defend myself or do anything at all.

==Wake Up Time!!==

"Dottie?!" "Are you okay?! "What happened?!" Many voices asked me questions but I had no idea what had happened. I got scared and started to whimper. Somebody hugged me at that point. It was Blaze "I'm sorry Dottie, are you alright?" He asked. "Yeah... I'm okay, what happened?" I asked. "You had blacked out and you've been asleep for a few hours. Blaze took you to us and we took you to my house!" Aphmau answered me. "Oh...." I started as Daniel and Rylan jumped on me and laid down across my stomach. "GUYS!!!" I said painfully. They both laughed at me practically dying underneath them. They got off as June asked. "Did something happen when you blacked out? What were you and Blaze talking about?" I got a panicked look on my face and stuttered. "A-um-I- uh-" I was interrupted by Blaze "Ein did something to her and she won't say what he did." "Fine!" I gave up. "Remember those few days when I was "sick" " I asked them "Yeah" they all nodded. "Ein kidnapped me and beat me so I was in the hospital recovering... he would've killed me if his brother didn't come downstairs and take me to the hospital.." I said crying. A tear ran down Blazes face,soon to be followed by many more. "Dottie..... I'm so sorry, we are going to stand up to Ein! This isn't fair!!" He exclaimed. "I'm texting him! The werewolf games are on! You're going to dethrone him Blaze!" Aphmau exclaimed.

Wow. That one was DEEP. Also this is another way of getting the werewolf games started and after that it's off to starlight! Soon Dottie and Blaze will have to part ways but will they meet again? Find out in the next episode of Pokémon! 8D I'm sorry that you guys had to read that. The word count is 600 something but I don't know for sure.