Alpologies,Rejections and First Kisses

Blazes POV

I continued to just run in blindness. Mostly color blindness. Aphmau chased me yelling my name after a while I decided to stop and see what she had to say. "B-Blaze..... you're a fast runner...." she said out of breath. "What went.... on down there?" She asked. "It's nothing to be worried about! I'm fine! Go back with the others!! " I insisted. "Then how come you're crying? She asked concerned about me. "Okay, I'll tell you but please don't go into Fangirl mode". "Okay... I won't!" She promised "So um.... long story short. I....I like Dottie but she doesn't like me back and I just...I just don't know what to do anymore" I said holding back more tears "Blaze.... it's okay,not everyone will like you back. But I for one really thought she liked you... she blushed once you took off your shirt but I guess everyone does that once they see those abs!" She said trying to cheer me up "Thanks Aph... but I don't think I can face her right now" I thanked her. "I'm not taking no for an answer!!! Also prom is next weekend so you might want to ask her later. I'm sure she'll say yes. if she doesn't you can come to me and cry all you want." Aphmau insisted "Okay,fine I'll go talk to her but can you get Rylan, Daniel and June away from her?" I asked "For sure!" Aphmau said running off "HEY RYLAN,JUNE,DANIEL WANNA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK?!" She yelled "SURE!" they said in unison. I think they went to Aphmau's house. I walked up to Dottie holding back tears "D-Dottie...." I started as she looked up with her eyes red and makeup running down her porcelain face. (BECAUSE SHE'S SO FREAKING PALE. Does she even wear makeup??? Sorry, I just ruined that moment. Man writing mushy stuff is hard but worth it 👍 okay back to the story) "B-Blaze?! I thought you hated me!" She broke down into a crying mess "Dottie.... how could I ever hate you?" I touched her cheek as she looked up at me. "I-I'm sorry Blaze I didn't mean what I said... I-I like you as a friend. A-Always. I didn't mean to say what I-I said...." She said "Y-yeah it's alright..." I said. So she really only thinks of me as a friend? Tears rolled down my cheeks. "I have to go." I said quickly turning around and walking away. I don't understand why I even try anymore. Apparently I'm not good enough for her but can anyone really be good for her?

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY GAURANCE!!!!

Dottie's POV:
I feel so bad for what happened on Saturday but I'm not ready to tell him that I like him yet... I don't even KNOW if I like him like that...it's complicated. I walked to school but on the way there I see Ein,Jax and Ryder. "Hey, Dottie!" Jax and Ryder call out to me. I ignore them. "Hey Dottie~" Ein says and I growl "WHAT?!" I shout at them.

Ein's POV:

As Jax,Ryder and I are planning to beat up Dottie. I see that mongrel Blaze heading towards us so I push Dottie up against the wall and forcefully make out with her. That'll teach Blaze not to mess with me!! Dottie looks shocked and tried to push me away but I don't let her. I am much stronger than that little pup. Her two friends the Omega and Rylan watch as Blaze runs up to get me away from her. Jax and Ryder however won't let that happen in a million years. They know if they do than THEY'LL be the omega. They do everything I say like obedient servants.

Blazes POV:

I see Ein, Jax and Ryder tormenting Dottie so I start to walk up to them. I'll give them what they deserve! But as I'm walking up Ein pushes Dottie against the walls and start making out with her! "THAT ISN'T RIGHT!" I yell trying to get past Jax and Ryder. Ein stops and turns around. "And that's YOUR opinion, Mongrel." He said walking off with Jax and Ryder. Dottie just slides against the wall and curls up into a ball while crying.

Aphmau's POV:

I'm walking school with Katelyn and Kasey. Just while entering the school I catch Ein,Jax and Ryder walking down the hallway. All three of them smirking. Then I see the three werewolf pups and Blaze. Dottie is curled up in a ball. "Hey guys, I need to go take care of this. Talk to you later?" I say to Kasey and Katelyn. "Yeah,you go do your werewolf thing" Katelyn replied "sure!" Kasey replied. I walk up to the werewolves "What happened to Dottie?" I asked "Ein happened to Dottie." Rylan replied "We're sorry that you had to find out this way but Ein isn't the best alpha...." Daniel said "He .....He made Daniel the Omega.." Blaze said hesitantly. "WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST?!" I said furiously "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled which made Dottie cry harder "He-he pushed me up against the w-wall and kissed me...th-that was my first kiss Alpha! A-A person as bad as him!!!" Dottie screamed to me while crying. "It's okay guys.... We'll get through this! I promise." I promised them. "Okay but just don't promise like Blaze... he promised that Ein would never hurt us and now we're here" Dottie said as Blaze looked down. "I-I'm sorry Dottie..." he apologized.

I got a little caught up in writing so this is almost 1,000 words so yay go me... I'm just going to keep writing until we reach 1,000 words. So yeah! SCENE FROM RP:
Maria:GET UP!
Daniel:*stabs katana into the wall*
Rylan:I'm up!
Dottie:*falls out of bed*
Blaze:*Wakes up and goes back to sleep*
THATS NOW 1,000 YAY!!!