The Party

Dottie's POV:

We get to the party at 7:38 pm and there's already a load of people! How did the students rent out a house THIS big?! Theres a lot of kids talking with their friends and some people giving out food and drinks then I see an orange haired girl giving out drinks... IS THAT PUNCH?! I LOVE PUNCH!!1!1!1!1! "I'm gonna go get a drink! Do you want me to get you guys something?" I ask the group. "Can you please get June and I some of that punch?!" Rylan politely asked me. "Yeah! Of course!!" I said. "Can you just get me a water." Blaze asked sounding unsure of something. "Okay! Daniel,Aphmau? Either of you??" I asked them. "Wait...where's Aphmau?" I asked. "She went to go smooch Aaron and I don't want anything but thank you!" Daniel said. "Okay, I'll be right back!" I said running off to getting the drinks with June. "Here you go!" I said handing Blaze his water as June handed Rylan his drink. I took a sip of mine and started to feel REALLY weird, it was SO NASTY! "Uh,guys, I don't think this is punch..." I said. "Are you okay? What does it taste like?" Blaze asked analyzing the strange orange drink. "It tastes like..." Rylan took a sip. "Like those Atomic Fireball Cinnamon Candies Daniel used to make me eat because he said it would get rid of headaches! Turns out he WAS the headache..." He said. "Uhh D-Dottie,Rylan , I-I think you both just drank something you weren't supposed to.... No wonder they poured it into a red solo cup" Blaze started to freak out. "What did we drink?!" I ask Blaze then looked at Rylan worriedly. I'm so freaked out, what did I just drink?! I KNOW NOT TO TAKE DRINKS FROM STRANGE WITCHES!!! The orange haired girl smirked at me and went back to pouring people drinks. "You... you drank whiskey." He said in a calming voice. "WE WHAT?!" Rylan and I screamed. Aphmau came running over with Aaron. "Dottie!, Rylan! What happened?!" She saw our cups and laughed then stopped and said "You're dead" in a serious tone and left. I started to feel really weird...I kind of wanted to break a window but the people are renting this house and I feel like that would be rude....Nevermind, Aaron threw Daniel out of the window oh, and there goes NicoleVRonsenburg. Rylan and June walked off from the group and started flirting big time while Blaze pinned me up against the wall....IS HE TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?! I kicked him in ~places~ and ran to Aphmau. "APHMAU!" I said hiding behind her whimpering. Blaze walked towards us and I started to get dizzy. Did that whiskey do something to me? It was really...syrupy, "Okay sweetheart, I'm gonna go and get you some water. Stay here with Blaze." She said walking off. "Dottie. What was that for?!" Blaze asked. "Don't get that close to me!" I said. "Okay, sorry Dottie. But I don't know what happened. Is that whiskey making you see things?" He apologized "here, drink some water." He said offering me his water bottle. "Thanks but Aphmau already went to get me some." I said. "I'll go and get some fireball if you do too. I mean, you've already had some and you're already gonna die since everybody here already knows and saw so why not make the most of it while we still can!!!" He said trying to cheer me up. I sighed. "That's actually be great." I said taking his hand and watching CupieCakeKawaiiChan and FloraWilliamsBeyer getting thrown out of the window by Rylan "ZANE-KUN~~" CupieCakeKawaiiChan whined while getting thrown. "Ugh." Zane said heading towards the door.

OKAY! So 639 words on our word count!! Also, a special shoutout to our guest stars in the chapter CupieCakeKawaiiChan NicoleVRonsenburg and FloraWilliamsBeyer thanks for coming out guys!!! Next chapter I'll have more followers (or people that I really admire) out on the stage!