His Love

Dottie's POV:

"Who wanted to meet me here? I don't recognize the handwriting." I said to myself once I got under the bleachers. I then saw him......Blaze. He walked up to me and grabbed my wrists. Shoot. I lost my chance to just walk away. "LET GO!!!" I growled "Not until you hear me out!" Blaze said with tears in his eyes.... I don't want to see him cry. "Okay,fine" I gave up. I can't stay mad at him forever. I mean, I COULD but I'm not going to without more reasoning than I already have.

Blazes POV:

"Dottie...I never wanted for Ein to hurt you or do anything to you.... I wanted to protect you and I understand that I failed at that. I failed you but I never meant for that to happen. I wasn't there for you when I promised to be. I'm SO sorry Dottie. Even if you don't forgive me just know that I would do literally ANYTHING for you.Ein is a horrible person and I can tell that you've been crushed by this. When I look over at you during lunch you're never eating unless Daniel and Rylan force you! It isn't healthy Dottie! You deserve better than this! I don't want you getting hurt or hurting yourself! Those are the last things I want for you!" He said as tears rolled down his face "W-WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME?!" I protested "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DOTTIE!" He confessed as he started to cry harder "B-Blaze...." I started "Nevermind, I need to get home. Just know that if Ein ever hurts you I'll try my best. Like that day. You might've not seen me but I was trying my best to push past Jax and Ryder. By that time it was too late, I'm sorry Dottie." He said walking off. I see Alpha,Daniel,Rylan and June sitting out on the soccer field. They saw Blaze crying so Rylan and June went to go after him and see what was wrong. I walked out into the field trying to hold back my tears but once I saw Daniel have bruises on his face I ran to him crying. "What did Ein do to you?!" I asked in shock. "I'm fine, but you. You're not." He said standing up. he then playfully wrapped his arms around my waist trying to cheer me up "Tell me what happened." He said getting closer. "Daniel!" I said laughing. Daniel laughed but didn't move his hands. "Well, things with Blaze didn't go so well but I'm nervous to tell him how I feel still...." I confessed "But he likes you" Aphmau pointed out "OH YEAH- I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THAT!" I practically screamed in excitement. "My ears!" Daniel said in annoyance. "Sorry Daniel~" I said before he kissed my cheek "Hey, what was that for?!" I said wiping the kiss off my face. "Okay I'll stop, I was just trying to cheer you up!" He said laughing.I then heard someone growl from under the bleachers.... it was Blaze,Rylan and June.

Rylans POV:

"Blaze! Please stop! Daniel was playing around with her!" I said while June and I were trying to keep Blaze away from Aphmau,Dottie and Daniel. "BUT H-HE KISSED HER!" He defended. "But he doesn't like her in that way!" I protested. "Fine!" He growled.

Dottie's POV:

"Alpha- I'm nervous! I don't know how to do this!!!" I said as our Alpha pushed me towards Blaze "Then let him do all the talking! Just play it along!! Now go!" She shoved me behind the bleachers with the three and I fell in front of them. "H-hey." I said nervously. June grabbed Rylans hand and went back to spying with the Alpha. Blaze helped me up. "What's up?" He asked patiently but I could still see his anger towards Daniel. "Not much,you?" I said laughing. "Just getting my heart crushed by the girl of my dreams" He replied sadly. "Maria?" I asked. "Not at all" he replied. "Hmmmm, Kawaii-Chan?" I said smirking. "I know you're not stupid Dottie!" He said smiling. "I think her name is Dottie but I'm not positive. What do you think?" He asked me playfully. "Well maybe Dottie likes you back but is afraid of her feelings and doesn't know what she wants" I said trying to explain to him. "You don't seem to have that problem when you're with Daniel...." He said looking down.

Here's another case of me being tired so goodnight. There's me sending you this trash. Also this is really cute but I'm still gonna call it trash. Because trash is my middle name

Also I honestly love and hate Danie because they're like best friends, brother and sister but I think it's cute because they're a kawaii couple. I don't even know