The Beginning

The coronation is over, we are good. And we didn't hurt anyone in the process. Me and Doug are currently walking around the garden talking about the day. We aren't dating but I know he likes me. 

I don't like him the same way but I don't want to hurt him. We just left the garden when we hear Ben and his parents talking.

"What do you mean she has a sister?" I heard Ben say.

"Evie has a sister in another state, a place called New York City. Her name is Maya and we need to tell Evie" Adam AKA Beast said.

"How did she end up in New York?" Ben asked.

"Well that's what I'm trying to figure out. The only way she could've gotten there is if her father took her there" Belle said.

"But the thing is Mayas father left her when she was five" Adam said. I was in so much shock. I have sister?

"Well how do we get her back?" Ben asked.

"We don't know. But she also doesn't know about Evie. She may not even want to come here. I used the fairys to help me find out what is going on with her at the minute" Belle said.

"What is going on with her at the minute?" Ben asked.

"Well she and her best friend seem to spend a lot of time with these two boys" Belle said. I walked closer to them so they could see me.

"I have a sister?" I asked.

Belle, Adam and Ben faced me.

"Evie?" Belle asked.

"How come my mother never told me?" I asked.

"We don't know" Adam said.

"Will I ever be able to meet her?" I asked.

"I thought you would ask that, so I've planned for you and your friends to go and meet her in New York. Ben can come with you. Me and Adam can take care of Auradon while he's away" Belle said with a smile.

"Thank you so much" I said, I hugged belle and i realised that Doug had left.

"Okay Evie, you go get Mal, Jay and Carlos. Get them to pack some clothes and I'll meet you all at the front of the castle then we can leave" Ben said.

"Okay" I said and I headed off to my dorm where I knew Mal would be with the boys.

~~~~~~

We hopped in a limo and and started driving to New York.

"So do we know what she looks like?" Jay asked

"My mother gave me a photo of her so we could find her easily" Ben said, he handed me the photos.

"Wow, she's beautiful" I said and I passed the photo to Mal.

"Her name is Maya Penelope Hart, now we have to be careful when we tell her because she might freak out." Ben said.

"Of course" I said.