Only Family Left

Me and the gang were sitting in Riley's Bay window. I wasn't talking to Riley right now as she has upset me but she doesn't know why I'm upset. 

"Maya all I said is I don't think you really like Lucas! Why are you so upset about it?" Riley asked, I could tell she was confused.

"Because Riley you don't want me to like Lucas because you know whoever he chose will tear apart our friendship, so if I believe that I don't like him then it won't hurt our friendship when he picks you!" I said and a tear fell down my cheek.

"but you don't just like him Maya" Farkle said, we all looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Lucas asked.

"I'm not talking to you freak face" Farkle said and he looked at me.

"Maya I know you've liked Lucas for a while but you hid it for Riley. Now that we know you are passionate about Riley knowing that you like him" Farkle said.

"Okay what does that mean?" Riley asked.

"I've seen the way you look at him Maya, you used to look at josh like that... you love him" Farkle said.

"No I don't!" I said and the door opened,

"Which one of you is Maya Hart?" Asked a girl with vibrant blue hair. Next to her stood a girl with purple hair.

There was three guys with her, the shortest one had white hair, she one next to the girl with purple hair was a medium height guy with short brown hair

And the tallest one had long brown hair.

"I'm Maya, who are you?'' I asked.

"I'm Evie, your sister" the girl with blue hair said.

"My sister?" I asked.

"I didn't know you had a sister Maya" Farkle said.

"Neither did I" i said. Evie walked up to me and offered her hand.

"Don't do it Maya she could be a murderer!!" Riley said. I looked at Riley then back at Evie. I grabbed Evie's hand and she led me to Riley's bed where we both sat down.

"I know it's a bit of s shock, I only found out this morning but now that I know your my sister I suddenly feel like I need to protect you" Evie said.

"I care for you, because your my sister" Evie said. I hugged her.

"Maya she could be lying!" Riley said. I pulled away from Evie.

"Riley she could be the only family I have left." I said.

"What do you mean?" The girl with purple hair asked.

"My mother packed her stuff and left me" i said.

"Well my mother is Maleficent" the girl with Purple hair said.

"I'm Mal by the way" she said.

"So who is your really mother then?" Zay asked.

"I'm guessing your mother is my mother if we're sisters" I said to Evie.

"Yeah." Evie said