Tortured

I knew this was a bad idea. They took us into a room and tied Lincoln's hands to each side of the walls. They chained me up to the left of him with both my arms together. Assheads.

"Okay I will make this clear and simple. I'm going to ask you guys questions and you have to answer them. Okay?"

Oh great. Now he thinks hes a bad ass. But watch when his friend dies, he's going to be crying like a baby.

"Who are you people? Why are you killing us?"

We stood silent, there was no way I'm turning against my own people.

"I'll ask you again."

We wont answer you again.

"Who are you?"

A girl with blonde hair came in and looked at us.

"If they didn't hate us before they hate us now."

Damn right we do.

She left after humbling a few thing to each other.

"Where's your camp?"

I smiled. Did they actually think we would tell them that.

"You think something's funny wild thing"

The blonde girl and Octavia came back up and she went straight to Lincoln.

"What's on this"

"What are you talking about?"

"They poisoned the blade. They knew Finn was going to die. No matter what we did."

She looks at me and walk to me.

"What is it? Is there antidote?"

Bellamy turns to our things and pulls out a little box. Our medicine box. Well at lest he's smart, I'll give him that.

The blonde girl grabs it and shows Lincoln.

"Which one?"

"Yeah, you bitch which one?" said one of the other boys in the room.

"Hey leave her" said Bellamy.

"And you" he points to Lincoln "answer the question"

"Our friend is dying down there and you can save him"

Come on Lincoln stay strong. Come on.

"I'll get him to talk"

"No Bellamy"

"Finn is dying. Why can't you see that? Do you want him to live or die"

"Do it," said the blonde one.
That bitch. I rattled in to corner trying to get out of these chains to beat the living crap out of her.

"Hey wild thing answer the question or your friend gets it."

I stood silent again. He cut off the belt of the seat and beat Lincoln with it. They kept doing it and doing it. Asking him the same question. I couldn't take it anymore I screamed so loud everyone stopped what they were doing, good. Now that's what I call a distraction.

Then another girl came up.

"What's taking you so long?"

"They wont talk"

"Want to bet?" she walks to the wires

"What are you doing?"

"Showing them something they never seen"

She grabbes two wires and started getting them ready. I tryed everything in my power to break the chain before she did what I thought she was going to do. Come on Lincoln stay strong.
Then she electrocuted him until his eyes rolled back and that's when I broke.

"Noooooo!"

They all turned to me.

"What was that?"
I stayed quite. She looked back and fourth between me and him.

"Don't even think about it" Bellamy said.

"We have to try"

"Did to" said the blonde one

Fuck me. She then put the wires on me. But I showed no weakness. Lincoln was struggling against the ropes that hold him.

I didn't fall to my knees because fuck that I'm no ones pet. I didn't scream. I waited until she got closer. When she did I kicked her knee really hard and she fell to the ground on her knees then I kicked her face. And she was now fully on the ground. I looked up to see them starring at me in shock.

The boys were about to get me when Octavia said no. She grabbed the knife and cut herself. And Lincoln being weak as he is gave her the medicine.
He's lucky I love him.

Bellamy came up to me and said.

"Your living up to your nickname I see, wild thing."

Fuck you.

30 minutes later the blonde girl came amd tryed to clean Lincoln up. The nerve of her. Then Octavia came and they both had their little moment. Then she left.

Another 30 minutes passed and Bellamy came. He walk to me and sat across from me.

"I know your mad but I'm sorry."

Wait, what is he doing?

"I hope one day you'll understand."

He got up and left.