Its A War Zone

We were all getting ready to fight when we heard drums. War drum.

"They're here" I hear a girls say. Bellamy came and grabbed a gun and looked outside the gates.

"Where's Octavia?" he asked the boy next to him.

"I don't know she just left. She thinks she's a damn samurai or something."

I stop listening after that and went to go look for her. I ran outside the gate and head to the hidden place I saw Octavia with 2 huge riffles.

"Where did you get that at?"

"Nevermind let's go"

We ran back to the gates only to find the grounders attacking the gunners. We fought the grounders until we seen a grounder on Bellamy. Octavia stabbed the back of his head making it go straight through his eye. He dropped down off of Bellamy who had a shocked expression on his face.

"Admit it you want one" I said to him as we helped him up.

Octavia moaned out in pain. We turn to her only to see an arrow inside her leg. I held one of her arms around my shoulder. Bellamy took her from and held her like a baby.

"We just got to get her behind the wall" I told him. He turned to me and nod, with that we started walking back.

" Sterling do you copy" he said as I held the walkie talkie up to his face. (I finally know what it's called)

"We want to go back to camp to get more bullets" it was quite for a bit before a panic voice came in.

"They are coming closer, fall back, fall back!!"

"No! Stand up ground, if you leave they will get in to the gate and you and your family will be dead. Fight for them and your home! Fight!" I said to them.

"You know you'd make a pretty good leader one day." we kept walking.

"No I wouldn't, my brother would."

"Well I think it would be you"

I smiled at him and smiled back. But then.

"The broke away there's hundreds of them. They are heading straight to the gate. Game over man."

I turned to each other and then we started walk a bit faster. This is going to be really bloody. We finally made it to the camp but when we go there it was a mess. Reapers.

"What are they?" Octavia asked as Bellamy sat her down so he can catch his breath.

"Reapers, Lincoln must have brought them here for a distraction."

"Okay, I say we move while they are still distracted" he started picking her up again but she stopped him.

"We'll never make it, leave me"

"Are you crazy, no we are not leaving you Octavia" I said to her. I can't leave her, she's my best friend.

"She right"

"Octavia, Malaya"

"Lincoln!" we said together.

He hugged me first. I was worried about him. Then he released me and went to hug Octavia. He looked down at the arrow.

"You did this?" Bellamy asked

"With Finn" Lincoln told him. "I can help you but your gonna have to come with me first." he looked back at Octavia then to Bellamy asking him permission.

"Go" said to him then turn to Octavia "let him help"

Octavia refused and said she wanted to see what's happening in the war. But the problem was we couldn't get her back in the gate. The only way we can help her it's for Lincoln to take her.

Lincoln told her her fight was over, for now. I held Octavia's hand reassuring her everything was going to be okay.

"Listen to me, I told you my life ended the day you were born. But the truth is it didn't start until then. So go with, him I need you to live. And besides I got this" I let a tear slip down. Sometimes I see me and my brother in those two.

They hugged and said there goodbye's. Then it was my turn to said goodbye.

"Octavia you stay strong, okay. You can't leave us. You fight okay?"

"Okay"

Me and Bellamy helped Lincoln carry Octavia. We watched him take her away then walked back to the camp.