Octavia Blake

Me and Lincoln been watching the Sky People for a week now. And all they were doing was trying to survive. So what would our people want with them? I got up and put on my outfit for today.

 So what would our people want with them? I got up and put on my outfit for today

Once I was done I looked for Lincoln so we can go. But instead I found Ares.

"Where are you going?"

"To hang out with Lincoln I-"
I stopped when my brother turned me around.

"Your not going to The Sky People are you?"

"Stop telling me what I can and can't do. I am a warrior not your pet. And no I'm not"

I turn around to see Lincoln waiting for me. Now you might be wondering why I keep going back. Its because there way is strange, they don't train a hard as us. They are different from us, more like impotence than us. So I wouldn't be worried if I get caught by them. So they kind of need me and Lincoln to look after them.

I saw the boy they call Bellamey leave.

" I'm going to follow him, okay?"

"Fine but don't get into trouble. They still know us as enemies."

"Yes, I get it"

I took off. I followed him until his sister came, they call her Octavia. She looked mad. I looked around to see if Lincoln was here but he wasn't.

They both went their separate ways. So I decided to follow the frail one. The girl. I followed her for about 20 minutes. She look lost. But I kept following , I jumped off the tree but that made noise and now she knows I'm following her.

She started running so I ran after her to tell her I wasn't going to hurt her. But she end up falling and got knock out. Great just great. I see Lincoln coming, he looks at me and growls under his breath and he comes closer to her to examined her.

"She's fine but she does need our help."

"Fine let's take her to our hidden place."

"Fine and try to be careful next time"

"Fine"

He lifts her up on his shoulders and begins to walk with me besides him.