Blowing Up The Bridge

They were coming. My people were coming and we weren't ready. How could we slow down time? How are these people going to win?

These people made big progress but they aren't ready. I can't lead a weak army.

"Hey what's your plan Clarke?"

"I have no idea"

I turned and walked away. How can these people have no plan? Lincoln. Lincoln could help. I need to find Octavia.

I bumped into Bellamy.

"Hey wild thing"

"Where's Octavia?"

"Why?"

"I need her"

"She's in our tent."

I ran to his tent and saw her looking a my friends book.

"Hey I need you to talk to Lincoln for me. Ask him how can we slow down our people."

"How do I get out? Bellamy-"

"Let me handle him"

I walked to Bellamy. What do I do?

"Hey Bellamy"

"Yes"

"I need you"

His eyes became wide. Haha I like this.

"What?"

I smirked. I went up to him and whipered in his ear.

"I need you"

I brushed my lips against his neck.

"O..okay"

I grabbed his hand and lead him to the door. Passing Octavia I winked.

I stopped in the forest and turned to him.

" I need you to help me train"

He look at me pissed.

"Your so damn evil"

"I know its a gift" I blew him a kiss "Now fight"

He punch first but missed, I kicked him in the face and he fall. I knew he wasn't giving all he strength. He was fighting yes but not think about his next move.

"Okay stop, your don't think about your next move you just hit. Look, stand up straight."

He does what he is told and I walk up to him. I squat down in front of him and pushed his left foot back. I rised slowly looking into his eyes. Hate the one big heart beat that I always have to shut down every time we get this close. But at the same time its like freedom. Nope not now. I look down at his hands and guide them.

"Okay if I moved to the left what are you going to do?"

"Move my foot to trip you and pull out my knife and stab your lower side."

"Yes, okay I think we are done for today"

"Wow, there was so much I didn't know."

He said as we walked back.

"Yep and there's still a lot to learn"

"Yeah I know"

When we were back I said bye to Bellamy and looked for Octavia.

"Hey so what did he say?"

"The bridge we have to somehow break it. I told Clarke and Raven has an idea."

Good I went on with practice. I didn't even notice Raven leaving with a bomb.

30 minutes later I let them have a break. I turn to see Bellamy, looked pale. He started coughing and blood poured out of his mouth. Fuck.

Before he fall to the ground I caught him.

"Hey, I got you"

"Thanks wild thing"

I brought him back to the ship and put him on the empty bed. He grunted in pain.

"Sh sh its okay"

I try to get up to get water but he grabbed my wrist.

"Please stay with me"

I looked at him. I could tell he was sacred. I held his hand.

" I'm right here, okay. I'm not going anywhere "

I stayed until he got better. After about 20 minutes he was standing but need time to walk. We heard a big boom. I helped him to the exit and saw gray clouds. They did.