Hunting

Clarke and Bellamy were discussing about their plan for the food. I gave a glare to the boy who did this who was sitting far from me. These people are so stupid instead of worrying about me they should worry about the others.

"Okay everyone take one person with a gun. And they are for killing grounders. Not food. We don't have the ammo. Use the spears. Get what you can and be back by nightfall."

I tapped his back and he turned around to see me. I smirked and showed him a spear.

"Hey partner, I'll take the lead"

"Why?"

"Cause I know where to go"
I started walking out with him by my side. My heart jumped louder with every step we took, but I quickly shut it down. I hate when he does that, I mean how can a weak and selfish guy have an effect on me. It seems to be getting harder and harder for me to push my feeling away.

"So wild thing, where are we going?"

"We call it the grandpeak. Its were animals like to go for water or to rest. Its really beautiful. We just need to go through those bushes and there we are."

We did as I said, and Bellamy's eyes look like they were about to fall out. But I have to admit it was more beautiful then I remembered.

 But I have to admit it was more beautiful then I remembered

Three deers stood there eating the grass. I turned to Bellamey and came close to his ear.

"I think we can only get two, unless you have an idea to get all three"

"Yes I do. I gonna go make a trap for the third one, be right back"

"Okay I'll make another spear just in cass your plan doesn't work."

"Okay"

I waited 20 minutes for him think about how I'm going to do this. He finally cames back, then we both lifted the spears and throw them hitting the two deers. The third one ran off into the trees.

"What was the trap?"

"Come on lets go check"
I followed him and saw the deer was trapped .

"Wow it worked", I said surprisingly

"Yep"

I stabbed the deer with the spears and it stop moving. I look up to Bellamy and smirked.

"Come on lets go" I went back to get the two other deers and we made our way back.

As I dragged the two deers with Bellamy on the side of me dragging the other deer, I heard Bellamy tripped. I caught him just before he hit the ground.

"Watch where your going"

"Um yeah right" I saw his cheeks turn red and smirked. I leaned down slow to his ear and brushed my lips to it.

"I hope you know what you got yourself into."

"Why is it you?" he looks straight into my eyes. I could see him, not his shell but him, his soul.

"Why don't you ask yourself that? And when you find the answer I'd like to know myself"

We got up and kept walk back to our camp.