Burning Food

It's been to two weeks and the grounders haven't attack since the bridge. Some people think we scared them off. Yeah right, they have something up their sleeve. I just know it.

Me and Octavia been working in the meat station. Which I'm not happy about because the boy who's helping us is getting on my damn nerves. ( I don't know his name and don't care if I learn it or not). But anyway, Octavia was cutting up the meat and hanging it up while I skinned it. The boy was putting to much wood in the fire which was feeding it and making it to big . So Octavia spoke up.

"We don't want the fire to be too big, so you should knock it down with some wet leaves"

"Did you get that from your boyfriend, grounder pounder?"

"She's right the hot fire is not going to preserve the meat as well"

I said to him, helping Octavia out. He started talking shit but did I care? Nope. Until he kept going and going.

"Hey can you quit complaining like a bitch and get back to work"

He shut up and did what I told him to do, I slide next to Octavia.

"Hey, have you herd anything from Lincoln?"

"Nope, Bellamy got people watching me from left to right. Why?"

"I just miss him that's all, we grow up together, his like my brother."

"What about your real brother?"

"Well, he is kind of important to the other grounders so he stayed behind." I look down remembering what happened the day I left.

"Wow, that must suck"

"Yeah well we are two different people meant for two different lives."

It started getting hotter than it already was. We turn to see the fire burning up the meat station, it blocked our exit so I told Octavia to step back so she did and kicked down the wooden wall. I got Octavia out first than myself. Bellamy came and hugged his sister.

"Where the hell is he?"

"Who?"

"You, you ass head" I punched him over and over " WHEN. WE. TELL.YOU.TO. TURN.DOWN.THE.FIRE.YOU.DO.IT" I said with each punch.

"Hey, hey, hey"

Bellamy grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

"Wild thing calm down, save it for the grounders"

"Fine"

Then Octavia spoke up.

"Bell what the hell are we going to do? That was all the food"