CHERYL BLOSSOM [7]

Requested by
@ArielJulien13

Requested by@ArielJulien13

Jaxson P.O.V
Cheryl has been quite angry with me during this past week, I don't know why though , it's probably some drama at school that's happened or someone said something possibly.

I decide to cheer her up by planning a date and go watch this movie at cinema because Cheryl has been saying she wanted to watch it as soon as the trailer came out , so hopefully this will go to plan.

At Movies
Cheryl is still a bit distant but she did smile a bit when I told her we were going to watch the movie she always wanted to watch so I guess that was an improvement!

During the film
As the movie was playing, I held Cheryl hand that was resting on mine and hers arm chair, she didn't pull away but looked at me and smiled.

We ran out of popcorn so I offered to go get some more.
I asked the worker for another box of popcorn.
As they were making it the machine was making some weird noises and then just suddenly shit down the manager came and fixed it but it had to wait for a bit until it could be used so I had to wait for a bit.

" Sorry about that sir, we have had that popcorn machine for ages but soon we are getting a brand new one since that one is now always playing up.."
A girl behind the counter said to me..

" It's okay I don't mind , it's not your fault that the machine started playing up."

After a while of us two talking , the machine finally regained power and I eventually got my popcorn box.

"Sorry again for the wait Sir."

"It's okay, machines fault not yours."

As I was about to go back to the movie I saw Cheryl watching from a corner before I knew it I was dragged back to the counter.

"He's mine man so back off counter girl!"

"Cheryl!!"

After that Cheryl dragged me back to car and drove us back to our apartment.
Me and Cheryl kept bickering back and forth about what happened at the cinema and then something come to mind.

"Wait Are you jealous ...?"

"No."

"You sure..? I think you were when I was talking to the girl"

"Okay fine I was!"

"Why should you be jealous I love you not any other girl remember that Cheryl"

"I know I just don't want to loose you since the whole tragedy of my dad and brother."

"You'll never loose me Cheryl I promise that "

A/N - Hope that was okay @ArielJulien13

My book just reached 14k reads IM SHOOK !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH 😍❤️