KEVIN KELLER [1]

Requested by
@yorktown465

Requested by@yorktown465

Kevin's P.O.V
I've been noticing something different about Adrien. He hardly talks to us anymore nor sits with us. Yes he does occasionally talk to Betty,Veronica or Archie but never to me.

Kevin- Bold
Adrien - Italic

I've tried texting him,calling and taking to him but he ignores me like I'm a ghost and I've had enough of it.

"ADRIEN!"

*ignored*

"ADRIEN!"

"WHAT?"

"Why have you been distant with me, have I done something wrong?"

"You haven't done something wrong."

"Then what is it then Adrien?! We used to be so close now it's as if I don't exist to you anymore!"

"It's me not you. I found out something about me that could change our friendship entirely."

"What Adrien!? What can change our friendship entirely?!"

"I LIKE YOU OKAY!!"

"Wait what?"

"It's true. I like you more than a friend, I found out yesterday,it seems I want to be more than friends Kevin.."

"So that means..-"

"Yes. I came out the closet."

"FINALLY!! I've liked you for ages Adrien, I was just waiting until you came out"

"Really?"

"Of course really! I mean look at you. Your the definition of perfection Adrien!"

"So, how about I take you in a date, at pops maybe. After school?"

"I would love to Adrien, see you until then"

I kissed his cheek goodbye and couldn't wait to tell Betty and Veronica what just happened since they've known I liked Adrien since the day I saw him down the hallway.