ARCHIE ANDREWS [8]

I Start writing your story

Requested by : @ClearGalaxyWarrior

Cassandra P.O.V
I was silently reading my book in the library minding my own business until I heard a ruckus of people piling into the room.

"Well look who it is.. Cassandra the book worm"

Reggie's friends erupted into laughter after what he said about me.

"Hi Reggie.."

"What's up book worm , not happy to see me?"

"It's never a pleasure to see your face Reggie."

Once I said that Reggie book tore my book out of my hands and held up high above his head.

"Reggie give me it back!"

"Not so fast, you have to apologise first to me to get your book back!"

"I'm not apologising since it's a true fact!"

"Fine have it your way then."

Then he opened the book and ripped every single page to shreds , I tried to stop him but his friends held me back and made me watch.

"HEY!!STOP IT!!"

"Oh it's Archie to the rescue"

"Get off of her!"

Archie ripped me from the boys grips and held me behind him.

"Awee isn't that sweet , Archie fell for the book worm of the school."

Archie launched himself at Reggie and started to punch him repeatedly. Reggie's were about to help but Reggie shout at them to leave him to fight Archie on his own.
Archie was now pushed against the vending machine,smashing the glass in process.
Before it could get any further people could hear what was happening including Jughead and Kevin, who ran into the library and separated Reggie and Archie form each others grasps.

"Cassandra you have someone to fight your battles now, your knight in shining armour Archie Andrews!"

Archie was about to punch him again but I held his hand before he could connect his fist with Reggie's nose.

Time skip to after school

Cassandra was treating Archie's wounds in her house since she invited him over after the fight stopped.bu

"Keep still Archie."

"Sorry Cassandra,it really stings"

"Archie why did you fight Reggie in the first place?"

"It's because...because.."

"Because what Archie?"

"Because I like you Cassandra, I always have. I fought Reggie because I hate the way he treats you, the ways he calls you names. I HATE IT !! It's not fair on you and you don't deserve that!"

"You didn't have to get all brusied and bloody for me though Archie but I do appreciate that you stuck up for me back there."

I went to get some more stuff for his minor injuries but before I left the room i said..

" oh and Archie , I like you too."

"Wait what ?!? You do?! Cassandra wait!"

You exit the room and went to the kitchen to get some supply's but before you could look ,two arms turned you around and a suddenly force was pressed against your lips. You knew it was Archie so you kissed back with the same force.
The kiss got more heated by the second but before it could get even more heated a cough was heard.

You both turned round to see Veronica standing awkwardly watching us and you could see in her eye that she was jealous.

"I'll come back another time..."

Time skip

After a couple of months , me and Archie have been hanging around more frequently, Reggie and his friends haven't picked on me since the fight and Veronica is no longer jealous.
Me and Archie have also been a plenty of dates since we confessed our feelings too.

"Hey Cassandra I have a surprise for you and a question!"

" Sure what is it Archie?"

"Cassandra,do you w-want to be my gir-girlfriend?"

"OF COURSE ARCHIE!!"

I hugged the life out of him like life depended on it.

"Wait I also got something for you!"

Reggie toke his backpack off and opened it and pulled out a wrapped present with a bow on top.

"What is this?"

"Open it and you'll see"

I proceeded to open it and ripped the wrapping paper off of it and it was the book that Reggie ripped to shreds.

"I know you loved that book and didn't finish it so I thought you might want to finish it."

"Omg Archie thank you so much!!"

I hugged him again and looked up into his eyes and leaned forward..

and kissed him.