MAMA (1/1)

[Scenario: When Jimin felt down during MAMA award, someone went up to him and encouraged him.

♡fluff♡]

BTS and TWICE sat almost beside each other on the award show. Mina saw Jimin quiet, which is very unusuall of him everytime someone on stage performs.

"Hyung, I'll go to the bathroom." RapMon nodded and said take care. Jimin nodded.

Mina saw Jimin stood up, heard that he'll go to the bathroom. Mina being a good girlfriend followed him. "Can I use the bathroom?" Nayeon heard her and nodded, since Jihyo is in the other end.
Mina walked fast as she could to follow her boyfriend.

She saw Jimin entering BTS' tent. Mina bowed to their manager and his manager nodded. As a sign of allowing her to go inside. Inside the tent is also where their makeup artists and outfit coordi stays, so they're not alone. But she doesn't care since her priority is Jimin. Jimin being absurd with his thoughts, he doesn't know that Mina is inside the tent. The MUA and Coordis bowed for formality to the younger and that's how Jimin knew there is another person inside the tent. He looked at that person and was surprised.

"Why are you here?" Jimin stood up from his seat and came to Mina. Opening up wide his arms for a hug and Mina accepted it. "I felt something is wrong." Mina cuddled herself to Jimin's chest. Doesn't care if her makeup and hair is messed up.
Mina offered Jimin to sit down and she knelt. Showing her puppy eyes. Jimin laughed. He held her hands and offering to sit beside her. Jimin nuzzled unto Mina's neck and Mina scratched Jimin's hair to calm him. "I feel sorry with my members." Mina kissed the top of his head. "Wae?"

Jimin pecked Mina's lips, "If we lose, it's my fault." Mina held Jiminnie's both cheeks. "If I performed with them from the start, fans would be motivated to vote for us." Mina's forehead scrunched and she pouted. Jimin looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"Win or lose, ARMY knows how you work hard just to give them an aspiring performance." Mina interwined her fingers to his, "It's not your fault. Everyone needs to rest and I guess you're too tired that your body shut down." Mina held his chin to look at her, "You gave them the best performance everytime you're onstage." Jimin smiled, "to the point that I'm getting jealous." Mina whispered, Jimin chuckled and hugged his girlfriend. "I don't know what to do if I didn't met you." Mina pat his back but returning the hug.

"I love you." Jimin said, tightening the hug. "I love you too." Mina said.

"Lovebirds, it's almost 10 minutes since you went to the bathroom." RapMon said, smiling widely. Mina stood up imidieatly, blushing. Jimin put his hands over her shoulders and kissed her cheeks.

The couple went off backstage together and the fans screamed. Which earned a head turn from theother artist. TWICE laughed because Mina was shy and because of Jimin's hand on her shoulder. Bangtan also laughed, GOT7 from the other end screamed for them and laughed as well because of the sudden interaction.

(A/N: Let's just pretend that Jimin didn't perform with Bangtan for the first stages of their comeback last 2016. I just need a cuddle JiMina fic so I wrote one to satisfy myself. Lolz)
published: 180510