protective chimchim (1/1)

[Scenario: Mina's outfit made Jimin mad.

Mina and Jimin is publicly dating.]

Jimin watched the dress rehearsal of TWICE's Touchdown on a music show. And he really does not like it.

Jimin went to the fan's area with Jungkook, since Taehyung is still doing his makeup.

"You have to understand that it's their concept." Jungkook reminded, Jimin growled but Jungkook just laughed. "You growl like a puppy, not scary at all." Jimin pouted and rolled his eyes.

TWICE ended their dress rehearsal and the girls saw the two bangtan boys.

Mina was about to hug Jimin but stopped herself when she saw Jimin's face.

Jimin stared at her exposed tummy and Mina consciously covered it.

Jimin pulled Mina into a hug, "I don't like what you are wearing."

Mina doesn't know how to react. Sure, happy jimin is cute. But a frowning jimin is scary.

Jungkook hang his arms on Jimin's shoulders, "Minari, Hyung is just overreacting."

Mina smiled, "It's our concept, oppa." Jungkook took it as a sign to leave, so he did. "And don't you like it that the aftermath of my hardworked workout is being displayed?"

Jimin scoffed at her statement, removed his jacket to cover her tummy. Mina found it cute but Jimin glared at her so she pokerfaced.

"Yah, Park Jimin! I can't take it anymore." Mina says before Jimin can even drop her on their dressing room. "Have you seen my wearing this style before?" Jimin shooked his head, "See. It's a first and it's not bad to let my skin show for a performance. And what do you want? I'll perform with an outfit that covers my neck to toe??" Jimin shooked his head. Mina sighed and cupped his cheeks, "Oppa, i will always be yours no matter what I wear."

Jimin pouted, "but dahyunnie wore a dress.." Mina rolled her eyes, crossing her arms with a slightly pout lips.

Mina gave Jimin the look, Jimin avoided her gaze and said "But it suits Dahyun.." he continued.

"And??" Mina asked,

"And that outfit suits you." He added.

"Exactly." Mina said, hugging Jimin. Placing her ear unto his chest. "So don't be mad at my outfit, okay?" Jimin nodded and tighten the hug.

"I'm sorry. I just got overprotective with you, you know me when it comes to your outfits.." Jimin says, "And you know that alot of people still hit on you even we are now publicly dating!" he added.

"But I'm still with you, right?" Jimin nodded.

"I give up!" He says, "I love you."

"You should be! You're getting jealous with no reason and getting mad with simple things!" Jimin removed the hug and pouted. Mina pinched his cheeks, and said "I love you."

"Aish, these two. Are you done now???" Jihyo interrupted.

~~~

A/N: This just suddenly came to my mind when I re-watched their stage okay. I'm sorry for the lame story. ㅠㅠ