4.1 Mistake

[ Scenario: Mina and Jimin are publicly dating, but recently a news is surfacing around the web that Jimin is seeing someone. Also, Mina & Jimin are living together. ]

Mina and Jimin are dating for almost 3 years, and just three months ago they decided to live together. Too early? Yes it is, but for the two it's okay since they're head over heels to each other.

Or not.

TWICE just finished promoting OMT in Japan so they are now heading back to Korea.

Mina unlocked their place with a pincode and called her boyfriend. "Chim?" but no-one answered. So she went to the living room area, and much to her surprise.

"Oh, you're already here?" Jimin was surprised to see Mina coming home. The girl wanted to surprise Jimin since it's almost one month they last saw each other. But the japanese girl is the one who's surprised.

Jimin looked at Mina and to Seulgi.

"I must be disturbing you, I'll get going now." Mina says, but Jimin stopped her. "It's not what you think."

Seulgi picked up her pants and jacket, which is on the floor.

"Don't you dare move, Miss." Mina says when she saw what the girl is doing. Mina sighed and dropped her bag. "Okay, explain."

"This is nothing. I swear, Seulgi and I were just. just." Jimin can't think anything, he doesn't want to lie but he surely doesn't want to hurt her girlfriend.

Want to hear his side? Okay this is what happened:

Jimin cheated.

Why? What? Since When?

It's simple really, a man has their needs. But since Mina isn't the type that will make love with someone, Jimin needed to release.

No, Jimin and Seulgi hadn't done yet. This was supposed to be their first time, supposed to be.

How did the two met? Connections, Jimin and Heechul has been hanging out for quiet some time and one day Jimin fetched Heechul on his company. And whilst waiting, he bumped into Seulgi. And from then, the two hang out. They started off as friends, well. That was Jimin's intention. Seulgi looks to Jimin as someone more than friends, that's when she decided to seduce the lad. And that's how they got in JiMina's place.

"Just what?" Mina asked. But Jimin can't talk, no words came out. He really can't urge to lie, he can't also hurt his girlfriend. "I think I understand already."

Mina sat beside Seulgi, helped her wear her jacket and said. "You deserve better, Miss."

"I'll pack my stuff later, I'll just go find a box." Mina says while grabbing her suitcase. Jimin grabbed her, "Minari, give me another chance. It's pure lust. Seulgi and I? We haven't done it yet!"

"But you wanted to do it, otherwise I won't be seeing you two in that position." Mina says, "It's alright. I understand, since I can't give you what you want. You decided to use somebody for it, I understand."

"Excuse me?" Seulgi says, Jimin ruffled his hair in frustration. "I'm not a toy to play with." She added.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Mina says, she also scoffed. And grabbed tight to her suitcase and opened the door.

"Oh, Minari. You forgot your phone that's why I was about to ring the doorbell." Jeongyeon says, and surprised to see a girl with no pants. Jeongyeon barged in and was about to hurt the girl when Mina stopped her. "I got this, unnie." Jeongyeon finds Jimin on the floor crying, while Seulgi raising her eyebrows.

"You invited audience?" Seulgi mocks, Mina grabbed tight of Jeongyeon.

"I know that your sense of hearing is working, and I know you heard what just unnie said." Mina says, "Besides, if you mean anything to Jimin. He won't be crying right now because I'm leaving him. Right, Miss?"

Seulgi was in shock, doesn't know how to respond Mina.

Jimin stood up and knelt infront of Mina.

"Mina, please. I won't do it again, forgive me please." Jimin begged. Jeongyeon stepped a foot backward, cannot believe what just happened. She looked at her friend, who's in tears as well.

"I'll leave you two, you can now go back to what you are doing. I'll be back at 9pm to grab my things." Mina says, "Miss, you can go now. Your job to ruin a relationship is done."

"I won't leave Jimin, unlike you." Seulgi says, "I have feelings for him, I'll fight for him unlike you who's coward!"

"It is infact you, who is a coward. Sleeping with a guy who's clearly in a relationship." Mina retailaites, "But well, since you successfully broke us up. Congratulations."

"Fuck it, Seulgi. Get out!" Jimin shouted

"I'll go now." Mina says, grabbed her suitcase and shut the door.

The seven girls are surprised to see Mina in the van, once Jeongyeon closed the van's door. Mina cried.

Jeongyeon didn't say a thing, she instead comforted Mina.

| A/N: Comment down below if you want me to have an aftermath of this chapter~ Check out my twitter acc! wr_inhalexhale |published: 190327

published: 190327