Tired

[Scenario: Mina and Jimin are secretly dating. Mina is on hiatus while Jimin just got back from the Grammys. BTS are living on their own.

♡fluff♡]

Mina decided to go out of their dorm, wanted to surprise her boyfriend.

Jimin gave her a duplicate key for his place, if ever Mina wants to hide from people.

Mina is glad that in this generation, online grocery shopping is invented. Since she's not confident going out by herself yet, she took hiatus because of her anxiety. She's getting better, yet she still has no courage to go out, unless she's with Jimin.

The delivery came, she wanted to cook for him. They talked earlier on the phone, he'll arrive at 8pm. So she wanted to prepare their dinner. Cooking is very therapeutic for her, that's why they rarely go outside since Jimin really likes her cooking.

She cooked Jimin's favorite food, kimchi jjigae, and hoeddeok. and while she's cooking, she heard Jimin entering his apartment.

"Hmm, smells good!" Jimin says, putting his luggage on the side and wrapped his arms around Mina's waist. "I'm almost done, Oppa." He nodded, still hugging her. He burries himself on her neck and smelt her. "I missed you." Mina smiled and said, "I missed you too." They stayed on their position for a good two minutes.

"Come on, this one is already burnt." Mina chuckles, she didn't want to ruin their intimate moment earlier as she really misses her boyfriend's warmth. So she instead let the last piece of hoeddeok overcook.

Jimin told Mina his experience on Grammys, which made Mina happy since she can feel how happy and excited he was. "I saw your performance, oppa. And I must say, you and Taehyung oppa caught the attention of the viewers." She praises.

Jimin is always happy whenever Mina is around. Especially him coming home to Mina's cooking. They've been dating for five years now, and every day he still gets butterflies on his stomach everytime he sees her.

"And i've been talking about myself ever since I came home." Jimin says, sitting beside her. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine." She reassures, "The members are always with me, and sometimes I go here because I miss you." Jimin pats his lap, signalling her to sit. which she did, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "But I'm really okay." He smiled, She got shy with Jimin's intense stare. So she buried herself on his neck.

"I love you so much." Jimin says, Mina nodded. still shy. "I'll wash the dishes, wait for me in the sofa yeah?" Mina nodded, kissed his cheeks and helped him clean the table.

Jimin and Mina are now cuddling in the living room, while watching Love, Rosie. Jimin finds it hard to understand as it's in english, but time to time Mina translates it to him. He then fell asleep in the middle of the movie, she just smiled and pecked his cheeks. She finished the movie, and decided to wake up her boyfriend. She kissed his forehead, then both of his eyes, then the tip of his nose, and his lips. "Wake up, sleepy head." She whispers, Jimin just groaned and didn't move. "Okay, it's a pity that I'll shower alone." She teases, immediately Jimin sprung out of the sofa. "Byuntae!" She says as he carried her bridal style to the bedroom

"Let's both rest, okay?" Jimin says as he tucks in Mina under the sheet, she watches him change his clothes and her eyes followed as he lays down with her. "I really miss you" She says, putting her head on his chest. tracing circles onto it, "I'm really proud of you. You deserve everything you have right now. But I missed you so much." she whispers the last sentence. Mina looked up to him, "I love seeing your puppy eyes." He says, "I miss you too, so much. But if you want to come with me in our practices, you know you can. Right?" Mina nodded, "I'm just shy, Chim." 

He chuckled, "Hyungs already miss hanging out with you, especially Jeongguk. You're his gaming buddy!" Mina remained silent, "But hey, you don't have to force yourself. Okay? They understand the situation, they want what's the best for you." the  he hugged her tight. "I will always protect you. Always." Mina sniffled between his arms, he kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry if it sounded forcing you."

"I just really miss performing, but I'm scared that people might think I'm weak for taking a break. I'm scared I might be judged from my mistake. What if my mistake will cause the team to break?" She says, Jimin comforted her. "You know your fans understands. They wanted you to rest as long as you needed. And everyone has haters, you just have to ignore the negativity. That's why you have eight sisters, you rely to each other. Breathe, Minari."

Jimin already felt the situation. He triggered her anxiety, unintentionally. The absence of his presence which made her miss him, and probably Mina reads the hate comments again about her not performing with her members.

"I told you not to read comments, right?" Mina nodded, burying herself on his chest. "It's alright. Just don't do it again next time, okay? Do you want to go for a drive?"

"I-I do. But you're tired." Mina says, Jimin smiles and kissed the top of her head. "I already took a rest. Your cooking made me feel better."

"T-thank you for taking care of me even if you're tired." She says, "I will not read to comments again, so that I won't tire you more." Jimin smiled. "Please don't worry about me, oppa. I understand you have to work, and you should prioritize it. It's just sometimes I miss you-."

"Shh, you don't need to explain." He reassures, "Let's change into more comfortable clothes, and we'll go for a ride." Mina nodded.

Mina calms everytime they go for a car ride, she doesn't know why. But it always calms her nerve, she can breathe peacefully. It soothes her soul, with the hit of fresh air, she can do anything without regret. And Mina is happy she can do these things with Jimin.

"You feel better?" Jimin asks, while driving.

"I do!" Mina says, while her hands are free in the window. Enjoying the moment.

"Jimin-ah! I didn't say this yet, but you really looked good during the Grammys. and your performance, It felt hot suddenly." She teased, while fanning herself. Jimin smirked with her praised, and said "Wait until we get home, Myoui Mina." and drove faster.

♡ end ♡
published: 200128
× a/n: I edited "Mistake (Final)" ending. I also made another book with BangTwice one shot, check it on my profile. ×