4.3 Mistake

It's been five days since Mina is staying at a near-by hotel.

"I already checked out." Her manager said, she said her said thanks. Mina decided to face to the problem. If it can't be fixed, then sadly the two needs to break up.

"You can go there in the morning." Her manager reminded, "Yes unnie, but I might be seen by the paparazzi."

A good ten minute drive to their shared apartment has been rough, since her manager keeps reminding her to think about herself first before what the media will think. That she deserves to go home and rest than having to deal with another stress. Mina just said her thanks to her manager and grabbed her suitcase.

She released a heavy sigh before entering their shared apartment. She looked at the clock, 1 o'clock. He might be asleep already. She walked through the hallway and was surprised with a messed up living room and kitchen. She sighed and shook her head. She slowly walked to their shared room and saw her boyfriend curling up in their bed. She covered him with a blanket and went to their living room to clean up.

Jimin suddenly woke up feeling warm, he looked at the bedside table. "4 o'clock? I've been asleep for 8 hours?" He talked to himself, and also surprised to see he's covered in a blanket. He sat up and saw a suitcase in the doorway, he stood up and got out of their shared bedroom and saw her girlfriend asleep at the couch. He went near her, trying not to wake her up. He saw how clean the living and kitchen area is, She definitely cleaned up my mess, again. He carressed her hair and kissed her forehead. which made her wake up, he was surprised and stood up. "I-I'm sorry. I-I just missed you."

Mina ignored him, walked to the kitchen and grabbed herself a drink. "The apartment is a mess." Jimin sighed, "I am messed up as well."

"You're avoiding your company and your team for a few days." She reminded, and handed her a water as well. "Let's talk tomorrow morning. I'm tired because of all the mess, can you take out the trash?" She asks, "Yes, ofcourse." He whispers.

"And do you mind if I sleep in the bed? It's too uncomfortable in the sofa." He nodded, "You can sleep beside me too, I don't mind."

Mina woke up to her alarm. four hours of sleep is enough. I should prepare breakfast. Mina got up and saw Jimin lying beside her, wih a few dry tears. She wiped it and got to the kitchen. "Ofcourse the refrigerator is empty. She grabbed her purse and went to the nearby grocery store. She saw some media, but decided to ignore it.

She came back after ten minutes, checked up on Jimin. "Still asleep." She started doing their breakfast. Brewed coffee & kimchi fried rice with egg. When finished preparing, he's still asleep so she decided to un-pack.

Few minutes later, when Mina is hanging her coats she felt a warm embrace. "I'm sorry." Jimin whispers, Mina nodded. "Let's eat breakfast, Jimin-ssi." He felt a sting in his heart when he heard Jimin-ssi. "Thank you for the food." He says, She smiled and just nodded.

Their breakfast went slow and quiet. Neither of them talked. Mina didn't start the conversation since she felt it's disrespectful while eating. while Jimin didn't know how to start. They both finished their meal, and Jimin offered to wash the dishes.

Once the two are settled in the couch, Mina opened the TV. "To make it less awkward." She explained, Jimin nodded.

"I'm sorry I left without hearing your explaination." She started, "I came back since we've been together for three years. I don't want to waste those years for not hearing you." Jimin held her hand, "None of these is your fault, Mina. It's all mine." She didn't answer. "I know it's hard for you to forgive me, I know apologizing to you doesn't make it go away. I know it's hard for you to trust me again. But please, let me apologize every single day." He held it tighter, she says "I just want to know where I went wrong." He held her cheeks, wiping her tears. "No, no. You're fine. You're perfectly fine." And kissed her cheeks, "It's me. I don't know why-"