Insecurities (1/1)

[Scenario: The JYP Girls (which is all the idols of a girl group from JYP) just finished their photoshoot for the company's upcoming concert.

While Jin and Jimin got into a mild fight, that includes Jimin's insecurity about his physical appearance.

Jimin and Mina is publicly dating]

*beep beep*

The JYP Girls looked at the car, the window got down and they saw Jungkook. All of them bowed, Dahyun went near him.

"What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked, "I have to fetch Mina." Dahyun gave him a confused look but called her unnie.

"Oh, Why?"

"Get inside." Jungkook said, Dahyun held Mina's shoulder. "Where are you going?"

"What's wrong?" Jihyo shouted, the two girls looked at them. Dahyun smiled, "Nothing Unnie, You can go home now. I'll take Mina unnie home." The girls nodded and went inside their vans.

"It's about Jimin, Dahyun-ah. So please?" Jungkook begged and Dahyun let go of her hand and left.

*While driving*

"Is there a problem?" Mina said while taking her makeup remover wipes to remove her makeup.

"Jimin hyung got into a fight with Jin hyung." Jungkook said while handing Mina a bottle of water.

"Physical fight?" Jungkook shooked his head, "Almost but good thing Jackson hyung came on time." Mina turned her and looked at him confused.

"Namjoon hyung and Jackson hyung will go bowling." Mina nodded.

"And by calming Jimin hyung, we needed you." Mina nodded.

Dorm

"We're here." Jungkook shouted and threw the car keys to Yoongi. Mina greeted the members,
"He's in his room." Taehyung said.

*knock knock*

No answer, Mina thought. So she decided to go inside.

"Oppa?" Jimin looked at him and tears already fell from him. Mina was surprised that she imidieatly threw her bag to the side and hugged Jimin. "Shhh. I'm here now." Mina calmed him.

"Am I really fat?" Jimin asked when Mina broke the hug. Mina seriously wants to roll her eyes now. Like seriously? But everyone knows that Jimin is insecure about his physical appearance. Mina cupped Jimin's face, kissed every tear and wiped it. She shooked her head.

"You just have a high cheekbones but," Mina lifted his shirt, "You still have those abs." Then gave him a smile.

"But Jin hyung told me that he is just trying to tell me that I'm not fat so that I won't get hurt." (Run, BTS! Ep15)

"Oppa, You were playing games, that was just for fun." Mina said, grabbing Jimin's hands and interwining it with hers. "But it hurts." Jimin mumbles.

Mina kissed Jimin, but Jimin is too weak for that. He rejected the kiss but Mina insisted. Mina lay down Jimin and sat on his abs, not breaking the kiss. She nibbles his lower lips and asking for Jimin's permission if she can enter her tounge but Jimin dominated her. Jimin turned themselves upside down and Jimin is biting Mina's lower lip. The girl can't help but moan, Jimin broke the kiss. Smiling and kissed Mina's forehead.

"I told you, you are perfect." Mina said, cupping again his face. Outlining his eyebrows, "you have thick eyebrows." Outlining his eyes, "your eyes shows sincereness." Outlining his cheeks and kissing both of it, "Your cheeks are so fluffy that I can't resist kissing it." Outlining his lips, pulling Jimin to her once again and kissed her. Biting his lower lips and dominating him. Mina got on top of Jimin again and broke the kiss. "That's enough." Jimin stopped her. "You're naughty." Jimin gave her a smirk.

"You made me turn this, oppa." Mina hugged him while sitting on his lower area. "I love you." Mina said, Jimin tighten the hugged. "I love you too."

"Don't be sad of what will your hyungs says on broadcast, okay? Ofcourse that is only for gags and not meant to hurt you." Mina said, "Now, you have to say sorry to Jin oppa. Okay?" Jimin nodded and stood up, pulling Mina.

"Thank you." Mina smiled.

published: 180510