Birthday

[Scenario: It's Mina's birthday, and JiMina are secretly dating.]

Mina
Hi babe!
Can you please pick me up? 😊

Jimin
Ofcourse!
But, we might get caught?

Mina
I'm fine with it,
I'll see you later?

Jimin
😘😘

Since BTS has their own places, Jimin decided to prepare dinner for Mina's birthday on his apartment.

Mina and Jimin has been dating since mid 2017, they kept it as a secret since it gives them the privacy they needed. Some fans already knew they're dating, yet they agreed to give them space.

And now, Mina doesn't want to hide their relationship anymore. Having the courage she needs from her members, she wants to date freely.

She knew that fans would wait outside the building after her vlive surprise, and she's ready to boast Jimin.

Jimin never left her side especially when she took hiatus, whenever he has a free schedule. He immediatly went to Mina's to take care of her. Jimin gave Mina the assurance that she didn't know she needed. He gave her strength. Never once in their argument let her sleep with a heavy heart. He always make way for Mina's thoughts before sharing his. Jimin is Mina's strongest pillar.

Jimin
I'm here!

Mina
Okay, Chim.
I'll be there in a minute

Jimin smiled, excited to go home because he wants to let Mina try his cooking. In their almost 4 year relationship, Mina has been doing all the cooking. It's a skill she's very proud of, that's why he let her do it. He knows that she enjoys it.

But since it's her birthday, he cooked for her. and hoping she would like it.

Jimin was just scrolling through his phone when a knock distracted him. It's Mina.

He just gave her a smile and waited for her to come inside. "Hi babe, how's your day?" Jimin asked after Mina gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It was fun. Also the fans were surprised to see my new hair color!" She excitedly says, Jimin smiled at her.

"You ready to go?" Jimin asked, Mina nodded. And when they were about to leave the building, Mina rolls down the window and said goodbye to ONCE. which Jimin and the fans surprised.

"BTS Jimin?" They heard, Mina just waved goodbye and closed the window.

Mina, with a satisfied smile, sat down properly.

Jimin, with a confused face, ask her while driving.

"What just happened?" Mina chuckled, very excited to tell Jimin. "What are you so happy about, Minari?"

"I know you wanted our relationship to be public, right? And I'm fine with it now." She says, looking at Jimin's reaction.

Jimin has been very overprotective of Mina, since alot of people tries to ask her out. Also in stages, whenever she performs. Some idols' eyes are trying to eat her and he just wants to go up there and yell at them "She's mine!!" but ofcourse he can't. He respects Mina's wish to hide it, and now that she agreed to publicize it. He's smiling ear to ear.