I NEED U.

[A/N: ‼️TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE, SELF-HARM‼️

Scenario: Jimin is suicidal, and Mina is half human-half deity. Inspired by Chim's scene in I Need U, video linked above.]

Mina is the daughter of the Goddess of Healing. Although her father is human, she grew up with the knowledge she can heal someone in the inside or outside. Her father doesn't like Mina to use her healing ability because people might know and take advantage of it, but her mother is the exact opposite.

It's 2018 and most people doesn't believe in Gods & Goddess, but some does. That's why Mina is being very careful about her identity, she's homeschooled. She's sometimes in her mother's kingdom, or sometimes in her dad's.

"Mina, I will give you a mission. Someone in your village is very very broken, and anytime soon. He might kill himself."

Ohh. That's why. She thought. Mina can sense if someone needs to be healed, she doesn't know if that's a perk or unfortunate feeling. But nonetheless, she's happy to be given a chance to use her ability.

"Yes, mother. You should talk to father about it, I'll get going now."

-

Jimin is in his bathroom right now. He locked his bedroom door & bathroom door so no-one can come inside. He opened the faucet for his bathtub and waited the tub to be full. He looked at himself in the mirror, "And you are actually confused why people hate you? leave you?" He talked to himself, "Your parents left you because you're useless. You're a burden to your friends, you fail at school. You're ugly, you're fat. YOU'RE NOT WORTHY TO LIVE!" He shouted, and punched the mirror. He looked at his bloody knuckles and cried, "No-one will love you because you don't deserve to be loved." He whispered, he saw that the water in the tub is flowing. He smiled, "Soon, you'll be out of this world and you proved to everyone that without you. Everything is fine." He closed his eyes and waited the room to be filled with water.

-

Mina is running, running as fast as she could. Since her heart is literally hurting, it means Jimin is about to die. Yes, she knew his name. She knew his state. Her heart keeps pounding hard, she ran until she saw the white and blue house. She then went inside the house but it's locked, since she has a superhuman strength. She kicked the door and felt where he is. She ran to the second floor and saw a bedroom that says Jimin, she onced again kicked the door and saw the bathroom is leaking. She panicked and opened the bathroom to see Jimin who's lifeless.

She turned off the faucet and felt Jimin, he needs oxygen. She thought. She put her palm above his chest to feel his heart. Heartbeat is getting slower. She then put her two palms in his chest and tried to pass her powers to his heart so that his heartbeat will go back to normal. She once again felt his heart, Shit. Why is this not working. She then used full forced and felt again. It's. Not. Fucking. Working. She put her palm on her heart and the other palm on his heart, this is a dangerous passage since she haven't done it yet but Jimin's heart is fighting her power so she needed to do this. She breathed hard and felt that her heartbeat is getting slower, meaning it's working. After few seconds, Jimin started throwing up water and coughed.

"What? I thought, I'm." Jimin was startled to see a woman who's panting hard and face is red. "Who are you?" He looked at the doors, "W-what are you?"

Mina sat down, didn't mind the wet floor. And took a deep breath. "Don't do that again, Jimin-ssi."

"H-how did you do that?" Jimin says, "I was supposed to be dead! What are you?"

"Okay mister. Give me a second to regain my strength and I'll get back to you." Mina went out of his room and contacted Sana. "Sana, how should I regain my strength? I'm so tired I just finished half of my mission."

"Oh no, don't tell me you did the transferring?"

"I did."

Sana sighed through their phonecall, "Alright. Open the door, I dropped a potion. Drink it straight and you'll regain your heartbeat. Be careful next time please?" Mina hummed and did what she told. She went back to Jimin who is really clueless.

"Okay, I'm Mina. I'm a deity, I just healed your outer you. Now, I need to heal you." She says, "But, I don't want to be healed." He whispers, "I have no reason to live."

"But you do. You really do." Mina says, sat beside him. "I know what you've been through. Perks of being the daughter of goddess of healing." Mina stared at him, "Your parents left you because they have no money to raise you, and now that they have. They bought you this house with your grandma, right? But then your grandma died last month. They wanted to see you badly but they knew you'll get mad." Jimin sniffs. "Your friends are actually worried as of the moment." Jimin looked at her confused, "Because what they see now, is you dead." Then Mina lifted her arms and showed to Jimin.

((Basically, Mina showed Jimin a scene that if he really dies this is what will happen))

"I-is that me?" Jimin says, "Yes. That's you. Lifeless, while your friends is struggling to open your bedroom." She then showed Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi helping each other to open the door. "Because they can see the water leaking in your bedroom door."

"H-how?" Jimin asks, "Taehyung here felt that it's unusual for you not to answer his texts."

Jimin sees that his friends finally opened the door and panicked since they were met by a huge wave of water. Then Jin & Hobi tried opening the bathroom door while Jungkook is calming Taehyung. They succeeded in opening the bathroom door and saw a faint version of him. Jin felt his pulse and started crying. and that's when the five boys realized that they losed their friend. Jimin can't stop crying over what he saw, Mina tapped him. "Then this will happen."

He saw how Hobi became suicidal aswell, trying to kill himself by overdosing. Taehyung killed his father, and now running from the cops. Jungkook became an alcoholic and got hit by a car because he's drunk. Yoongi, after having a one night stand. Decided to burn the motel. Jimin cried harder and didn't want to see Jin's and Namjoon's.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jimin hard sobbed. Mina didn't respond and brought him to another scene. Which is his parent's house.

"W-what?"

Jimin saw the day his parents abonded him to jimin's maternal grandparents. And ran because loansharks are following them with a gun. Then Mina showed him the present, which is Jimin's parents is infront of his home inside the car checking up on him. "What do you think he's doing?" His mom asks, "Maybe still dancing? You know how Jimin likes to express himself." His dad says and his mom nodded. Still staring at the blue and white house even though they can't see him, they're happy that they knew Jimin is well and alive.

Then Mina and Jimin went back to reality.

"I showed it to you because you deserve to know what will happen to your friends if they caught you dead and your parents point of view. Now, it's your choice now." Mina says, Jimin looked at her. "Choice?" Mina nodded and said "I have a friend who can time travel, her name is Jihyo. If you still want to continue what you're planning, I can talk to her to time travel and I won't save you. Or we can leave here, with you being alive."

"I-I want to live." Jimin said quickly, when he saw what will happen in the future makes him feel guilty and took it as a chance that he can make himself better. "B-but can you help me? I'm struggling to love myself."

"As what I have said, I need to heal you. I'll be here beside you until you're fully healed." Mina said and offered a hug, "And don't be creeped out. I'm also human."

"Huh?"

"Half human, Half deity. Crazy, I know. And you're three years older than me." Mina shrugged and added, "Now, come on. Let me fix you."

[Just thought of writing this while watching INU.. Kkk, I'm planing to do a TzuKook, VHyun & MoSeok one.. Comment if you think I should~]
published: 180705