4.2 Mistake

[Scenario: Mina and Jimin are publicly dating (?) , Mina caught Jimin cheating.
°angst°]

"Right. I'm sorry." Mina says, apparently. Her supposed to be room in their dorm is occupied by their manager already.

"No, no. You can stay in our room, unnie." Dahyun says, Mina shooked her head.

"Since I already paid for the next 6mo in the rent, I'll leave my stuff with Jimin but I'll stay here." Mina suggested, Dahyun nodded. "That would be fine, unnie!"

Mina already explained what happened to them, and surely Jeongyeon wasn't the only one who's raging mad. But she made sure she can handle it, with the help of Jeongyeon's story. Jeongyeon told them that Mina was such a badass while confronting the two. Which made her team proud of her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mina heard Jihyo, she was about to check what happened when Jeongyeon got inside the maknae's room and said "Stay here."

"I really am sorry." Jimin pleaded, "But I really have to talk to her."

"After what you have done? Sorry Jimin, but you lose our trust." Jihyo says, "Now you can leave."

"Please, jihyo-ah. Please. I'm not asking her to comeback to me, I just want her to know what happened. Please."

Jihyo shooked her head, "Now go." and was pushing Jimin out of the door.

"Jihyo-ah, I can handle this." said Mina,

"Minari." Jimin's voice lightened up

"Don't call me that." Mina said, "Jihyo-ah, I'll leave now. Don't worry, I'll be okay. Trust me." And she gave her a hug.

"Mina-"

"No, Jimin. I don't want to hear your voice." Mina says.

Once Mina closed the car door, she sighed and closed her eyes.

"Just be thankful that I got no place to stay that's why I'm coming back."

"Please, Mina. Hear me out." Jimin says,

"I just want to rest. So please drive before I hail a cab."

~

Jimin grabbed Mina's suitcase and carried her through their shared apartment. The girl fell asleep because they were caught in a traffic, so their supposed to be 5 minute drive turned into 20.

Mina nuzzled in Jimin's neck, making him on the edge of tears. He gently layed her in their shared bed and tucked her under the sheets. He kissed her forehead and decided to unpack her luggage. But he can't. He dropped on his knees and cried, blaming himself for what he did. For hurting the person whom he loved he most.

He went out of the living room but when he remembered what he just did so he went back to their room and saw an angel sleeping.

Dialling Tae 💜

Chim! Waeyo?

T-Tae.

Jimin, what happened? Where are you?

I'm home. P-please. I need you.

I'm coming. Don't hang up on me, okay?

Taehyung drove fast as he can, while calming Jimin on the other side of the phone.

I got you, I'm already here. Open the door, okay?

Jimin shakingly opened their door and was met with Taehyung's embrace.

"What happened? Where's Mina?"

He told Taehyung what happened, "I know I messed up pretty badly, but I don't want to lose her. Taehyung-ah, you know that I love her right?"

"I can't believe you did that." Taehyung says, "But right now, the best thing to do is to talk to her. And accept what she wants to do, if she breaks up. Accept it, okay?"

The two boys looked at the bedroom door, and saw Mina. "Oh, hi tae oppa." She almost whispers.

Taehyung went up to Mina, and hugged her. "I dropped you both groceries. Okay? I'll go now." Mina nodded and looked at the older while heading out. She sighed and went to their kitchen to grab herself a drink.

Jimin followed her, was about to say a word but Mina put her palm up as a sign of stopping him.

"Don't say a word. I'll give you a heads up, I won't believe anything you say since it's useless." Mina gently put the glass down, "You have no reason to cheat, I gave everything you want. We both have busy schedule, and we made it clear to ourselves that our priority is career."

"Mina, I know. I will not justify nor defend what I did. But I want you to know that I really have no feelings towards Seulgi. It was pure sexual interaction, and that's it. Actually, no. We haven't done it yet. We were about to, but we didn't have - yet. I didn't even look at her the way I look at you." Jimin says, "Can you please, give me one more chance? I will prove to you-"

"You won't ask for a second chance if you were loyal to me in the first place." Mina said, "I'll make this clear, Park Jimin. I will stay here for a few days, and once I find a place to say. I will move out, and you won't hear anything from me even with my members." She went to their supposed shared room, and was about to grab a pillow & blanket when she almost brokedown. But she stand firm, and she also know that Jimin is following her. "I was about to sleep on the sofa, but that's where I saw you two." She said with gritted teeth, "And it's impossible for you two not to have sex in our bed." Emphasizing the word our, She quietly grabbed her purse and said "I'll go sleep in a nearby hotel, I can't stand sleeping in places where you two marked your lovely moment."

Jimin wasn't able to say a word nor follow her because she knows she'll get even more mad. He went wild, broke the sofa. Punched the headboard and destroyed the mattress. All he can think now is he just lost his princess. He cried and cried until there's no more tears left, he scanned the area snd saw how messy the place is. "I guess this is it." He sobbed once again.

[A/N: This story is made to be angst, Idk if I continue it with part three or leave it here. But it feels incomplete if I just let you all hanging with this chapter.]
published: 180327